Ratings for Dr. William T. Johnson

It is rare that a doctor is punctual for his appointments , but Dr J was right on time, very cordial, affable and knowledgeable . I will be back to see him and recommend him to my friends and family

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

My husband and I went to see Dr. Johnson to discuss a complicated urology procedure. We found Dr. Johnson to be knowledgeable, patient and emphathic. He took the time to explain everything in a way we could understand. When we left, we felt relieved that we were in the hands of a doctor who really cared. Dr. Johnson performed the procedure and it went very well. We owe him our thanks. My husband is back to his old self again.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Don't waste your time. This doctor is supposed to be a good urologist, but he splits his time between 3 practices and the scheduling staff are horrible! Had to see the nurse practitioner and she was uneducated about the problem! Avoid this place, they just don't care!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

Dr. William T. Johnson's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)