Ratings for Dr. Jonathan T. Ghormley

I was referred to him and I can honesty say that it was the worst mistake. I WAITED 3 HOURS FROM CHECKIN TO SEEING DR. GHORMLEY. 3 HOURS!!!! He seem put out bc when I finally saw him, it was lunch time. I am never coming back here, I highly recommend that you go somewhere else. Unprofessional and inconsiderate.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

THIS MAN AND HIS NURSE ARE PATHETIC. SAW HIM FOR KNEE PAIN. DIFFICULTY WALKING. HE TRIED TO WRITE IT OFF AND TELL ME TO TAKE NSAIDS OTC. WENT BACK. GAVE ME STERIOID SHOTS. WENT BACK. HAD TO PULL IT OUT OF HIM WHAT OTHER STEPS I COULD TAKE. (LOL) HE FINALLY SAID WE COULD DO THE SYNVISC INJECTIONS. HE DIDNT ACT LIKE HE EVEN CARED IF I WAS HURTING OR TRY TO HELP OR EXPLAIN OPTIONS. (TREATED ME AS IF(AND STRONGLY RECOMMENED WEIGHT LOSS AND WEIGHT WATCHERS) THIS PAIN WAS ALL MY FAULT AND BECAUSE IT WAS HE COULDNT CARE LESS ABOUT HELPING ME. AFTER GIVING ME THE SYNVISC, WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN DEADENED MORE (!) HE AND THE NURSE WALK OUT THE DOOR AND LEAVE ME ON THE TABLE - GO TO LUNCH. NO ONE TO CHECK BACK ON ME OR HELP ME OUT THE DOOR. I COULDNT STAND UP, COULDNT WALK, SWEATING, FLUSHED, READY TO PASS OUT FROM THE PAIN. I GRABBED THE CHAIRS AND WALLS TO FINALLY MAKE IT TO THE SECOND WAITING AREA. SAT DOWN. THEN STARTED AGAIN TO THE FRONT AREA. ANOTHER DR'S NURSE SAW ME. RUSHED TO MY AID WITH A CUP OF WATER, A WET CLOTH, AND A WHEEL CHAIR. SHE TOOK ME TO THE PARKING LOT AND MY TRUCK. I WOULD NOT USE THIS JERK FOR NOTHING. PRAYING OR NOT... HE IS INSENSITIVE AND JUDGMENTAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Everyone in pre-op was wonderful and I loved it when Dr. Ghormley prayed with me prior to surgery. That's the last thing I remember. How wonderful is that?

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

Dr Ghormley was very thorough and allowed plenty of time for us to ask many questions and answered them very ably. He conducted himself in a very professional manner, I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I just had an appointment to discuss pain in my left hip and down my left leg. X-rays were made and although they did not show a problem that would cause such pain, I was told to continue with the current medication and to call if it does not get better. An injection would be given if it does not get better.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Dr. Jonathan T. Ghormley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR