Ratings for Dr. Annel L. DAVIS

Best Podiatrist in Brunswick! Great staff great doctor.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Never let this office touch your face with a laser!Almost scarred!Dr White said I should see a shrink because i was upset by the possiblity of scarring that her nurse caused.Very fake and phony.She acted like it was something I caused.Don't trust this doctor at all.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2012

I always do my research when I see a Doctor. Unfortunately, I spent $100 on a consultation to meet with Dr. Anne White regarding Smart Lipo before researching her background. I am pleased to know that I did not give her a $3500 deposit at my visit. During my 2 MINUTE consultation, Dr. White advised me that she has performed over 100 Smart Lipo cases. According to her checkout staff, she has only done this a few times. As I arrived home, I researched Dr. Anne White with the medical board for her credentials. Sadly, this is what I came across. http://wwwapps.ncmedboard.org/Clients/NCBOM/Public/LicenseeInformationDetails.aspx?&EntityID=26003&PublicFile=1 I will no longer refer anyone to Dr. Anne White under any circumstances. She is a family practitioner practicing cosmetic surgery. Please be sure you research any physician before trusting them with your health.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

I was charged $110 for a consultation which lasted less than five minutes. Dr. Anne White was late and aloof. Her staff was friendly but the desk staff seemed disgruntled. The office was dingy and in need of updating which made me uncomfortable. I would have walked out if I had not already payed the non-refundable consultation fee.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Beautiful and sharp, Dr. white was charming and told me what to expect. Her hand was steady and pain was minimal. Knowledgable. Highly recomended

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

Dr White is fantastic. Her work is awesome. She explains everything and listens to what I want her to know. Her staff is very kind and professional. I trust them completely.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Cutting-edge Cosmetic Surgery. I went in for a visit today and she already has PERLANE.This doctor knows her stuff.THE go to Cosmetic Surgeon in the Winston-Salem, Greensboro, High Poiint area.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. White has a very artistic eye and a gentle touch. her staff is kind and caring. Very pleasant experience. I recommend.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Anne White did my first ever Botox and Restylane injection this week. She did a great job. Her staff went the extra mile to make sure the experience was pleasant. I am thrilled with teh result.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2006

Dr. Annel L. DAVIS's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)