Ratings for Dr. Steven D. Steinlauf

Thank you for helping me walk again. I will always be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr Steven Steinlauf and the whole staff in his office. I wanted to thank the wonderful work he did on my feet (Bunion Surgery), since it has been impeccable and I am super happy for the results. Definitely my life has changed after undergoing both surgeries, the recovery was incredible and the follow-up done by the doctor, shows the great commitment he has with his patients. Second, and not least, I want to thank the whole team in the office (Joni, Pilar, Milli, and others I do not know their names, but everyone is great !!!!!). All very professional, diligent and kind. BIG THANKS DOCTOR!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST....

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Wonderful Dr thought outside the box and repaired my joint instead of having to have a joint replacement that 5 other drs wanted to do

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I busted up my heel a few years ago and Dr. Steinlauf was the surgeon who repaired it. He did an absolutely fantastic job. I've got zero issues with it now and can do everything as well as before. NOt only were the results perfect, but his staff is great, the followup was great, the PT was great and there were no issues with the bill. He spent the time to go over the X-rays and answer all my many questions each time he saw me.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN SEEING DR. STEINLAUF FOR SEVERAL YEARS FOR HIS COLLAPSED ARCH. HE IS A WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN WITH A TERRIFIC BEDSIDE MANNER. HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012

I am very pleased with the services of Dr. Steinlauf and whenever someone tells me that they are having problems with their feet/legs, I always recommend this doctor. Very pleasant and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010

Dr. Steven D. Steinlauf's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Secure Horizons