Ratings for Dr. Thomas S. Roberts

Dr. Tom Roberts is a great orthopedic surgeon. He gives great advise, opinions and you get great results. His staff is also top notch also and the facility is as nice as any medical facility in Conway.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

I had knee replacement surgery performed by Dr. Tom Roberts. I am amazed at how I am able to walk and stand with no pain at all. The surgery and therapy were hard, but completely worth it. Dr Roberts and his staff were supportive through the whole process. I have no hesitation about recommending Dr. Roberts to anyone else needing his services.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

We are very pleased with the results from the surgery. Dr. Roberts and the entire staff at the clinic and the surgery center were very professional and friendly!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Roberts for almost 20 years. Each time I saw Dr. Roberts, he thoroughly explained all options for each situation in a caring, thoughtful manner. There was never a question left unanswered. He took the time to make sure I was comfortable with the projected outcome of each visit/procedure.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

My appointment was great. Everyone was very pleasant and performed functions professionally with cheerfulness. Dr. Tom Roberts is an outstanding physician who always makes me feel better and diagnosis correctly and very professionally. I consider him among the top physicians in Arkansas. I am so glad he and his staff are here in Conway. Thank you to all of you.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Made to wait THREE hours for last appointment (worst case) but ALWAYS late; last visit spent 5 minutes after that 3 hour wait. Nice guy, explains well (normally), good surgeon, but so angry at the wait on top of being FORCED to listen to Fox News rants (not allowed to change TV channel) do not want to go here any more!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Thomas S. Roberts's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Conway, AR