Ratings for Dr. Richard M. HOPE

Dr. Hope is rude and condescending! I am a very well educated woman and he treated me with very little respect. He was upset that I went to a medical eye doctor for a very serious eye condition instead of coming to his practice. I ordered contacts from his office against my better judgment to order elsewhere it took over 2 months and after 3 phone call to the office to get the contacts in. I will never go here again!!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Most unprofessional doctor I encountered in my life. Not only do they act like it is above them for management to call you back when you have a problem but Dr Hope himself speaks poorly of his peers. I couldn't believe the content that came out of his mouth and the blaim he placed on a local, well respected doctor. He actually got in a screaming match with me when I tried to discuss a reoccuring, well documented problem. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER will I go back!!! Between the doctor and his trophy wife, the office manager who is NEVER available, and their fancy showroom it's obviously all about the money and not about the patient.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr. Richard M. HOPE's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates