Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Holland

I was not at all impressed with this doctor. He already had diagnosis when i entered the room. Did do examination of my whole foot. What a joke!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr. Holland is a great doctor. He treated my ingrown toenail immediately, he is caring, kind and knowledgeable. I don't understand who the unhappy people are seeing, but it is not Dr. Holland.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I wish I had read the comments on here before taking my parent to this man. Will not make that mistake again. I was appalled at how callously he inflicted pain unnecessarily

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

If he reaches for a scalpel, run. HE'S A BUTCHER. Ruined my left big toe. No feeling in it for years after he removed ingrown nail. I called him and he told me that just happens. Very nasty with his attitude. Stay away from him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

This man is an arrogant A-hole. I should have known something was up when I walked into his practice, and there was a boarded-up window, the waiting room smelled like body odor, and it had 4 people sitting, looking very bored...for 1 doctor. Anyways, after waiting 51 minutes to be seen, he tells me he cannot do what needs to be done today, and I'll have to come back later. Well, that is bad enough, wasting almost 2 hours of my time (traveling, waiting, traveling back) and missing work, but then he says he is going to charge me for a full visit!! And then, I'll have to pay AGAIN when I come back for the actual work!!! WHAT?!? You are going to charge me $180 to speak with me for 45 seconds? Yes, he confirms. The only way this man stays in business is by ripping good folks off. Visit him at your own risk. He may send you home, doing nothing, and charge you for the full visit.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I am Diabetic and when he roughly cut my toenails he cut me twice while doing it!Would NOT go back to him and I may report him...

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Saw me quickly And told me what caused my problem later had a second condition caused by diabetes and was as helpful as possible even though i lost My right big toe the surgeon that removed it said dr holland treated the wound as well as possible he worked hard on my foot and tried to save it but these kind of wounds occur almost overnight the surgion said when I recorved enough to not require him looking at it i could return to him and he has helped me understand what caused this and what to do to prevent it from occurring again it's been 2 years now and no other problems I highly recomend him

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

My husband had a stroke years ago and is now having terrible pain in his toes affecting his ability to walk. Dr. Holland looked at his leg and said he wouldn't even touch this situation. Recommended a Dr. In Owensboro. He trimmed his toe nails in a very rough manner with no regard to the pain that was being inflected. The only treatment he recommended for the infected toe nails was a cream that only he sold for $25. No thank you. What a waste of money and time taken off from work.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr, Holland is a egotistical jerk . He does not have any bed side manners at all. He needs to be train in ethics and to be reported to the state board.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

The doctor does not deserve to practice. He could not even give me some examples of why my toe looked the way it did. He couldn't tell me anything. I asked why my toe would look this way and he said, "I don't know, I don't follow you around all day." And then I had to pay him. Worst doctor's visit ever!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Christopher M. Holland's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Tufts