Ratings for Dr. Allen R. Prince

Over a period of 8 mo I have shown up 4x for appts that I had sched-they said their sched didn't show my appt. Excuse was-new computer system. They've had this new system for 6+ mo now! Before appt for injection, I called to make sure my insurance eligib. had been confirmed. The live person told me it was. When I arrived I found out the treatment they had confirmed coverage for was my LAST treatment, not the SCHEDULED treatment. ANOTHER wasted trip. They nearly gave me the WRONG injection-set up to give me the same thing I had in last series. However the Dr had changed the drug. Good thing I asked!..also asked me how many injections I had already had (had the Dr given me one?) .. again, their records weren't clear. Scheduler asked me to sched my subsequent injection appts. I already had all appts sched (hand written appt card on my desk at home), however their system didn't show any future appts. Too many errors to instill confidence in the care being provided.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2012