Dr. Thomas D. Meade

Ratings for Dr. Thomas D. Meade

Would recommend Dr. Meade to everyone whom would need a knee replacement. No pain all went very well, will require other knee done and I know it will be just as easy Well done, Thanks

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

dr meade and team very knowledgable, had two knees done fast recovery, pain free today. excellent

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Meade and his staff are wonderful and keep you well informed of all the steps involved with your surgery. Ready to have my second knee done by him without any hesitation. Great results!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Highly recommend Dr. Meade and his staff to preform your surgery. I had a fast recovery and PT went great.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Wouldn’t go anywhere else! The whole experience from start to finish was absolutely great!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Had both of my knees replaced using the swift path method. I appreciated Dr.Meade and his team's efficiency. They listened to my goals and had me back in action within 2 months of surgery. I also appreciated his concern for pain control without the use of nasty drugs.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have been totally pleased and impressed with the Dr. Meade and his staff. I had a partial knee replacement and was back to the gym in one month. I had pain for 3-4 days and was off the walker by the fourth day. His surgical team and staff are very friendly and respond quickly to any questions or concerns you have. I am totally pleased with my outcome and would recommend Dr. Meade and his team to anyone who needs a knee replacement. I know that I will be returning when I need my other knee replaced.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I have been totally pleased and impressed with the whole knee replacement process- diagnosis; information; dedicated joint surgical facility and staff; Therapy team and follow up. Everyone seems truly dedicated, pleasantly positive, upbeat and concerned. Dr. Meade is obviously at the top of his field and remains personable, approachable and genuinely sincere. Good Job Team!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Our experience with Dr. Meade was terrific! I experienced no pain after my knee surgery! His knowledge and expertise were remarkable! The facility and staff were excellent! It is wonderful to have my quality of life back without being in pain! Herbert Dreher

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. Meade always explains things thoroughly and allows ample time for my questions. I appreciate his recommendations for my overall wellness. and his holistic approach to health. I feel a sense of trust that he is on the cutting edge of treatments for the knees, a rare find in our area of NE PA. I'm a real fan !!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Thomas D. Meade's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1983)
  • Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1983)