Ratings for Dr. Dino T. Deconcini

This was a bad experience for me and my wife. Everything from wait times to staff to the Dr. Dino Deconcini himself was not what you look for in a doctor. There are other doctors out there who will be a better bet.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

This is the worst doctor I have ever gone to... PLEASE STAY AWAY. All he cares about is money and not his patients, he ripped me off and I know I am not the only one. His staff wont call back when they say they will, they are just as rude as him. I am filing FRAUD report for what he did to me and contacting the American Medical Association and mailing their Ethics Group. If you also have trouble with this doctor, mail their ethics group at 515 N. State Street Chicago, IL 60610. Not only is he a bully but his staff is. They are taught to hang up on patients and even speak profanities. AWFUL, AWFUL, AWFUL experience. It has been SUCH a horrible experience that I am mailing the BBB, The American Medical Association Ethics department AND filing a FRAUD report. I have never run into a scum doctor like him before, but I have heard of them. STAY AWAY!!!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Personable and friendly. Seemed knowledgeable and addresses the problem. Gave no guarantees and did not like to deal with anything else regarding meds, etc. to quote him I got int this profession to be a surgeon.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

I found Dr. Deconcini and his staff very helpful. He took his time and was very thorough during the appointment and has help me get results in treating my prostatitis.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Best urologist I have seen in LA! Came to him for urinary tract infections and he treated me very kindly and was able to give me the results I needed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Love this doctor. Great with all of my questions and was very personable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Excellent physician. I just visited him for the first time recently and have already recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

I don't want to share with everyone what exactly this doctor helped me with, but you should know that he is a wonderful physician. I would and already have recommended him to friends and family in need of a fantastic urologist.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

This was the worst experience I have ever had with any doctor. He does NOT care about his patients... all he sees are dollar signs. Nothing is in the best interest of the patient. After I left his office, I had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

Dr. Deconcini was a great urologist and I am so happy I found him online!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Dino T. Deconcini's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dino performed his undergraduate studies at Stanford University. He was awarded a Bachelor of Arts and Science in 1987 and a Masters Degree in Biology in 1988. In 1986 he was a microbiology researcher at the Institut Pasteur and Scholar in the Paris Program with the department of French and Italian. He then received his medical degree from Columbia University P&S in 1992 also receiving grants for study in Mexico and the Paris University Hospitals. Surgical training and Specialty urology were completed at Baylor College of Medicine at the Texas Medical Center in Houston. Under the guidance of Dr Peter T Scardino (Now Chief of Surgery at Memorial Sloan Kettering), Dino was trained in techniques for open and endoscopic surgery. The vast array of clinical material included Oncology, Stone disease, Trauma and Reconstruction, Congenital conditions, Infectious diseases, Pediatric urology, Fertility and Female Urologic problems. In 1998 he moved to private practice in Los Angeles and began teaching residents at the LA County hospital as part of the USC urologic faculty. He also maintains a practice in Santa Monica since 2000 and has served at Chief of the Division of Urology at Cedars Sinai Medical Center from 2008-1010. He now specializes in Hospital and Out-Patient Urology with special attention to office imaging and minimally invasive techniques. Languages include Spanish, French and sadly, not enough Italian. On a personal note, he very much enjoys living in southern California with his wife of 15 years and 2 children, ages 8 and 10. Latest accomplishments include teaching the children to swim, ride bicycles, snorkel and surf in the ocean, but they still can’t make a decent cup of coffee or read a map. Perhaps all things in time…

• Chinese

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1992)