Ratings for Dr. Alan K. Dacre

Dr. Dacre is an excellent doctor, he is helpful, he explains everything, he tells you what you cannot do, so that you heal better and faster, It is up to the patient wether they want to listen to him or not, He did a full spinal fusion on my mother, he did a great job, it took many hours, If you are willing to do all that he says you will be in fantastic hands with him. If you are not willing to do all that he asks, then you will not do so well, and it will be your own fault. If I had any bone problems he would be my first choice on this whole planet

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I was amazed at the respect both dr dacre and his staff had for my time. If I wasnt seen early, I was seen within 5 minutes of my scheduled time. Dr Dacre was knowledgable and took time to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

I was injured at work and live several hours away from Dr. Dacre. But he is definately worth the trip! My injury was severe and I was scared,but Dr. Dacre and his staff made me feel in competant hands.They are all so very kind and had the answers when I needed them. Its been years since i'd seen him, and now that I have another issue to contend with, I'm traveling that long distance again, without a second thought to finding someone closer. I'm so grateful to them all for the help they have been to me and the care they always take with anything I need.I simply could not recommend Dr. Dacre or His Staff any higher!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

excellent doctor he takes the time to talk to you and to go over all your options. I would highly recommend. him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Alan K. Dacre's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med