Ratings for Dr. Clifford D. Garvin

As a past patient of Dr. Garvin, I found that it is next to impossible to actually see the doctor. Nevertheless, when my HMO assigned him as my PCP, I called to make an appointment. The staff member who took my phone call informed me that the doctor does not take the plan, and hung the phone up in my face without bothering to even attempt to answer any of my questions. Rude staff, subpar treatment. Don't waste your time and money. Go to a real doctor.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

This doctor should not be able to call himself a doctor. He does not care about his patients and his entire office should be shut down. The only thing he's worried about when he comes into the room is if you're out of meds. Your lucky if you get your blood pressure checked and your blood sugar.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Staff that works the window needs to retire.nobody is going to get in a hurry for you.but dr.garvin did save my life in. 2009 @ tmc

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

poor

flag | Submitted August 6, 2007

Dr. Clifford D. Garvin's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal