Ratings for Dr. Christy B. Adams

Without having a current MRI, Xray, biopsy, etc., she decided that the "best" option for me would be to cut off my healthy, yet misshapen toe. I had a bone infection and the bone is still healing/regenerating from it, but instead of going the route of letting the bone heal or trying debridement, bone cement, bone grafts, etc., she immediately decided that it was the "best" to just take off my toe. I have been working hard for the past 10 months to heal myself. I went to wound care, hyperbaric therapy, had a PICC line, offloaded and everything else I was told to do. I would never go back to a doctor whose first choice is the easiest and least amount of effort. I am not simply going to hack off a part of me because a medical professional does not know my case history, care to know it, ask about it, or has any interest in trying to work with me to save a HEALTHY part of me. I would NEVER go back to this doctor. She may have been pleasant, but that was about it. Her profile says she SPECIALIZES in limb salvage, I seriously doubt that if her first suggestion is amputation of healthy appendages. I mean, seriously, what kind of doctor recommends something like that without even a current Xray or MRI? I'm beyond dismayed and disgusted with the lack of compassion and effort on the doctors part.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I have never been unhappy with my foot care with this practice. I have seen other podiatrists and not been as satisfied.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Dr. Christy B. Adams's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)