Ratings for Dr. Michael G. Winnie

If I had not changed doctors I would have died. Never did bloodwork or English on multiple visits. Said I was depressed when in fact I had a 90% blockage in a collapsing major artery.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2016

One of the best doctors I've ever seen. We really like his new practice . We never have to wait to see him and they will take us the next day when we need our appointments. He takes his time with us and listens to all our concerns. We never feel rushed. The staff is excellent and very friendly.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Winnie for about 8 years and since he has changed to personalized practice my experience as a patient has gotten better. The bottom line is that Dr.Winnie is the best doctor in Corpus...he listens, he cares, and he is very smart and knowledgeable.Now in the new practice, I feel like he has so much more time for me. He gave me his cell phone number and I've had to call him many times after hours. He never minds and is so polite and friendly. I used to have to wait sometimes about an hour to see him but now I walk straight in because they eliminated all the patient wait-time. The best thing about Dr. Winnie is that he never gives up on finding out what's wrong or what is causing the trouble. I LOVE that he is the one on call so when I need him after hours I get to talk directly with him and not with some doctor who doesn't even know me. Thank you to Dr. Winnie. I hope Corpus never loses this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014

WORST doctor EVER! Diagnosed me twice over phone. Incompetent. I changed to another doctor and found out from two specialists my foot and leg damage is a result of not being treated for a serious insect bite and infection, which has now become permanent nerve damage. You can't see this over the phone, Dr. Winnie. How stupid! He shoves you to a lady instead of always keeping his appointments. He gives diagnosis and opinions by phone even when your pain is over 10+ (excruciating) which is ludicrous!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

WOnderful doctor. Listened very well. Fixed my problem...some wait time but well worth it...never rushed.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Winnie is a great Doctor, however his staff is terribe!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

My first experience with Dr. Winnie was on Friday, November 14, 2008. I have a long track record of receiving excellent and poor medical care. He is the BEST doctor I have ever encountered. Aside from his warmth and charm, he is intelligent, skilled, thorough and caring. He gives his time and attention to details and does not rush out the door. He shows genuine concern, listens completely and gives direct/thorough responses. It is obvious he is well educated. His staff is equal in efficiency, attitude, respect and concern. Other doctors could learn a lot from this doctor and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2008

Dr. Michael G. Winnie's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)