Ratings for Dr. Joan Adler

I Have always been surprised at how personable Dr. Adler is... She takes the time to thoroughly explain all to me. Very happy with her, staff and office.😃

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Dr. Adler is an excellent physician. Not only is she an expert in her field, but shows a human factor in the medical field. She treated my broken foot with such good care that I was able to avoid surgery.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

very knowledgable-explained everything-takes the time needed for any questions would def. recommend

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

she was knowledgble she was upfront .gave step by step printout Inew all that would done when I was put under.felt safe with her.I would let her do it to my next foot.clean office.no.kid games .staff was very helpful.called for all home stuff I needed .this is the first time since birthmy foot looked normal.yes I willhave my left foot done by her in 2013.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

Dr. Adler does an incredible job. I have been to her for 3 separate procedures and everytime I have been completely satisfied with her work. She has a compassionate bedside manner and has always diagnosed properly. Her staff all do a great job. Keep up the Good Work !

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

I have a deformed foot. She always wanted to "bandaid fix" it instead of the real issue. She was insulting to me and her staff does not return calls and will put you on hold forever. The staff is also rude. Due to the fact that my problem has not been corrected, I have permanent damage.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

This doctor is very prompt knowledgeable and respectful. I was happy with all the care and would go to her again!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Dr. Joan Adler's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)