Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth J. McConnell

Very knowledgeable and thorough. I called her office today in tears and they fit me in immediately. Explains everything well and made me feel at ease for my procedure that I am finally having after putting it off for a year.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

Terrible office visit, and terrible staff. Would not recommend this place to anyone

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I had seen several other "hemorrhoid" doctors and every one kept telling me to see Dr McConnell Eventually having had 3 failed "hemorrhoid" surgeries I saw Dr McConnell. She diagnosed and treated in one surgery a fissure, fistula and hemorrhoid. I am finally pain free.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Had a scheduled appointment to arrive at 9 am and then was told to arrive at 6:45 am for check in a couple days prior, they were running a head of schedule. Sat until after 8 am before finally being called back. In the time while waiting one of the nurses came out to call patients drivers back to pick up after the procedures were completed. The front desk person had to correct the nurse 3 times, she kept calling the wrong person up. The patients she was referring to were not ready so she would have to go back and get the correct chart. When I scheduled I was told the doctor is in my network and insurance would cover. Last week I got a bill from the anesthesiologist for the full fee, he is out of network. Now I have a bill for over $1000. Do your research obviously they don't!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr McConnell is an incredibly talented and competent colorectal surgeon. I owe having my quality of life back because of her exemplary "work." I can't believe these fuss pots on here grumbling about paying this and that and insurance not covering etc. I PAID cash (entirely out of pocket) because my insurance didn't cover the laser procedure out of my home state. I researched and flew over 2500 miles ( all my own out of pocket expenses) to get fixed by Dr McConnell because she is the best! No MDs do laser hemorroid removal in Hawaii! Bu hao!! I paid for everything and am so happy I did! Dr McConnel fixed a few fissures I had and my stage 4 hem. She was compassionate and professional. Top notch facility, I was impressed, clean and organized. Dr McConnell gave me nutrition tips and even recommended probiotics. I am a tough customer and Dr McConnell exceeded my expectations. Most importantly, I am not in chronic pain everyday anymore! Thank you Dr MCConnell. I will say that some of the office staff and office management needs to follow up better with helping out of state patients. I will give them a C. Management did accommodate my needs and questions after several calls and inquiries. So all you cheapskates out there giving Dr McConnel a negative review because you had to pay some out of pocket expenses, get a clue and be fair! I paid for all of this perfect colorectal work out of pocket and got my vital health back! No more chronic pain and discomfort! Thank you Dr McConnell for fixing my okole with your high tech (safe and precise) laser. ALOHA from Hawaii

flag | Submitted May 7, 2017

this doctor almost killed me after three failed surgeries she left me at the hospital for a week and then recommended a procedure that she had never discussed with me and I has left me permanently without a working colon run from this lady

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Love the doc but the office staff and processes are not patient friendly at all. Multiple hold cycles and the patient has to sort out their own insurance.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

She has the worst beside mannor ive ever seen. Patients in horrible pain after radical surgery,she offers tylonol and ibuprofen, sadistic woman.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I was given a last minute appt with Dr. McConnell today. After completing the exam she scheduled me for immediate surgery at the surgery center. What a fantastic doctor and her staff is great. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I have the same experience. Leaving me with a $1824.00 bill. Check to see if inurance covers Nasser pllc. Dr. McConnell office should explain that anesthetist services are not a part of her office and may not be covered by insurance.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

Dr. Elizabeth J. McConnell's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)