Ratings for Dr. Shannon M. Signorino

EXTREMELY RUDE! She and the nurse were reading my chart and mocking me with the door open. Was in and out in a matter of 30 seconds. Was told to wait shortly while she and a nurse chatted with a nurse out side my room for twenty five minutes and was late .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

If she was able to use her knowledge at swm that would be great but they limit her their loss and patients loss sad ordeal she's very intelligent and kind

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Shannon is a Physicians Assistant with five degrees. The time limit to see patients is monitored and set by the company she works for. She explains the situation very politely when she first comes in the room. She has very strong ethics and the complaints below are due to lack of time. NOT her fault at all. The other complaints are from those seeking narcotics when they are not due, or seeking unwarrented time off work. I have never seen anyone care more for patients. She treats patients as if they were her own family, keeps them safe, gives them an email to reach her at all times, and gives absolutely pain free injections too! And as for the comment about showing her figure, she is a cancer survivor and went without a breast for two years So again, before you slander someone please be sure you know your facts believe it or not providers have the right to sue for slander and damages too.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Odd comment below because this dr was not in the office july 6th. She was on vacation. You might want to get it straight who you are talking about before you open your mouth. Especially online.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Totally distracted. LATE. Straightforward? does not cover impatient, pissy or Rude. NOT an MD. Googled to research after appointment? Igggh! unprofessional. Switched to a provider who doesnt exhibition oversized implants online. Clinic, office? Ok.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I have been seeing Shannon Signorino for two years, she is no push over but very compassionate and straight forward. She gives me my injections and takes the time to let me ask questions and answers the fully. She makes me aware of any new problems and I feel very comfortable with her. At 64, I have been around the medical profession and run into about every kind of provider, I see a couple of bad reviews below, must be some one who wanted something not approved because I have never had that type of expierence with Shannon. But we must all make an appointment and wait our turn, some people do not play by the rules and blame others! Really like the new office and staff!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Physician Assistant with a Masters degree and a Doctorate.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

It is interesting the negative comments regarding Shannon Signorino. Stay away from this provider. She only has an associates degree (it is a shame that you can be a PA with such little education). I would NEVER trust my health care to a provider with such little education. It is a shame that it is even allowed!!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I suggest you don’t waste your time, energy or money on this one. My Mother in law whom is suffering from RA was forced to see this PA when Her regular RA doctor could not find the time to see her until her scheduled 6 month appointment , even knowing she was having problems. Well PA Shannon Signorino was very rude to my mother in law simply she stated “she did not have time to listen to her and it is because of patients like my mother in law that she is always running behind”. That is totally unacceptable no matter what your personal beliefs are, as an upcoming doctor you should have more understanding of a patient’s concerns. I would think that treating people and listening is part of your learning curve as you go through medical school. Evidentially, some teacher forgot to teach PA Shannon Signorino or she slept through her education. Needless to say I hope she never progress to a “DR” and if so God help those poor older people that end up with her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Worst ever, would not recommend, no assistance, seemed unknowledgeable, seemed unfocused, very rude with no people skills at all.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014