Ratings for Dr. Douglas S. Stacey

Dr Stacey & his medical asst, Trish, are wonderful. The care they showed my elderly parents was remarkable.. Dr. Stacey will take his time with you & explain everything. You feel as if you are truly important & your health issues are taken seriously. This is something that many Drs fail to do these days. Its scary moving here from another state & trying to find new Drs, but we hit the jackpot finding Dr. Stacey! It's a breath of fresh air to find a Dr who is brilliant, competent & compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Really positive experience. Helpful and kind. So glad I found Dr. Stacey.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Knowledgeable, kind and helpful! Staff is great. Clean office, professional and fixed my problems!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Have been seeing him for over 20 years he's the best !

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

I've gone to Dr. Stacey off and on for over a decade. He's always been very knowledgeable and compassionate. In my experience, he goes out of his way to provide exemplary service.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Performed surgery and my nail looks great. Was in a lot of pain. Dr. Stacey made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

This Dr did hammer toe surgery on 4 of my toes. Two of the r crooked and one looks worse than when I started and is uncomfortable when I wear closed toe shoes. I went back after a year to show the dr my toe is still crooked and he told me....."Well.....no one is perfect. Only one man is perfect and HE walked on water." I thought HUH!?!?!?? REALLY!?!? That is all you have to say?Iat that point I left and I wont be back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

I saw Dr Stacey for a trauma induced plantar fascitis problem I had. He was very thorough. I was prescribed orthotics, advised to do physical therapy, excercises and after exhausting all else he performed sound wave treatment on my injury. Over the course of a year and half he took care of me and finally after 2 sound wave treatments I am cured. He was thorough and exhausted every means possible to help me through this time. Even negotiated a discount with the surgery and other fees that insurance didn't cover. I thank him and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

Worst doctor I've ever seen. Went in with bunions, he "prescribed" a miracle pill he sells in his office for $55 a bottle and basically dismissed me. He was 1.5 hours late for my appointment. I would NEVER see this person again.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Douglas S. Stacey's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1984)