Ratings for Dr. Maeshwer B. Verma

Agree with previous reviews that he can be very dismissive of parental input. After several years we are making a switch due to his flippant and sarcastic attitude which is inappropriate when a concerned parent brings a sick child in for care. He’s misdiagnosed in the past as well. So done with this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

WE LOVE PALMER PEDIATRICS..DR VERMA AND TONY ARE EXCELLENT DOCTORS ALWAYS CARING AND LOVING WITH THE PATIENTS COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH OUR PEDIATRICIAN BEEN COMING TO THE OFFICE FOR OVER 4 YEARS

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Verma has been dismissive about our concerns.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Was my dr. Growing up. My son is 8. Dr. Verma caught eye problem when he was 7 months old ,usually not detected until preschool age !! Saved my son's eyesight. Always accurate and friendly. Would never change doctors.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

Dr. Verma was ok and first, and we love Toni, the nurse practioner. BUT, when I noticed my son had an issue with his testicle, Dr. Verma blew me off 3 different times. He said "Well, it isn't a hernia, so no need to worry". Well, we switched to a new doctor who immediately referred us to a urologist. Sure enough my son needed surgery, and now might lose his testicle. I am beyond livid, and feel betrayed.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

We love Dr Verma. His staff is so nice and helpful. They're very knowledgeable but if they can't answer something they will find out and get right back to you. They will put you on the phone with a nurse or Dr Verma himself if you have medical questions. Dr Verma is a very kind man. We love that he prefers not to put kids on medicine unless he really feels they need it. We have small babies and unless they're actually sick he tried to let them grow out of things and let their bodies so their jobs. We would and have recommended Dr Verma to anyone

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Have gone to Dr. Verma since my 22 yr old was born. Best doctor ever and I hate to leave him for a family physician. Always gave us lots of time, attention and was very sincere and caring.Had some wonderful experiences. Went to a heart specialist in Phila for our daughter who said he was impressed Dr. Verma even heard her heart murmur. Another time he had trouble diagnosing a skin condition, but even after we went to a specialist, Dr. Verma followed up and called us to check on the situation. I wish we could have him for our entire lives.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

2 unpleasant experiences with him- #1 asked for advice and help to get my new baby to sleep better and he told me that it was 'on the handout' we got and that it was 'between me and the baby to work it out'#2 he looked a my breasts, smiled and told me i 'must make a lot of milk'. totally unprofessional and ignorant since breast size has nothing to do with milk production

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

Not very likeable. Too thorough in some areas, and not enough in others. Does not like when you question his actions.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Verma came highly recommended, but I was very disappointed. Treated me (mom) horribly and failed to follow through with care in the face of persistent symptoms. Making a change. Toni is very likeable, but Verma was dismissive. My kids and I deserve better.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2011

Dr. Maeshwer B. Verma's Credentials

• Kgs Med Coll, Univ Of Lucknow, Lucknow, Up, India (Grad. 1972)

AHC