Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

I feel humbled but proud. I feel as though I found the mythical “Fountain of Youth”. I have definition in my arms and legs. I have actual muscles!I am happy and filled to the brim with joy!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

I feel fantastic! I’m so proud that I found you all at Dr. Vactor’s office. You helped me get healthy again. People have been noticing and they are very happy for me. I feel like I used to feel. This is who I am. I have more energy. I love who I see looking back at me in the mirror. My children aren’t worried about my health and I have to go buy some new clothes. Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have a better outlook and attitude about life. I feel confident, free, and I have more energy. I realize food is not my focus. When I’m out with friends the focus is on them, on the fellowship, and fun, not on the food. I feel like I’ve had a psychological change. Food no longer rulers me. I’m in charge and I am free!

-Karen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I feel much better than I did before I started. I look and feel like I’m in the body I belong in. I feel like myself again!

-Ellen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

For the first time in years I like how I look in the mirror! I feel successful and healthier and know I have a great life ahead!
Sue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I just started this diet a few weeks ago and have lost 13 pounds... it really works.. the only thing when I went to the office that k didn't like was the girls at the front desk were arguing with eachother...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2860876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's response
I'm so glad to hear that you lost 13 pounds in just a few short weeks. You are correct, it really works, when so many of the other "big box" programs have failed. I appreciate your feedback in regards to my front desk, and I will address this with my staff. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer service experience, and we use feedback like yours to improve. Thank you - Dr. Michael Vactor, D.C

Submitted July 23, 2015

Like everyone else I was skeptical of this program. I had tried many diets in the past and dubbed myself a "yo-yo dieter." I would lose the weight and then regain it plus more. But I can now say that Dr. Vactor's program does work! I have no hunger pangs and am enjoying the food (more variety than I would normally fix) and I feel great. I have more energy and am able to walk without feeling fatigued. I have lost 24 pounds in 29 days! This is just the beginning! Thanks to Dr. Vactor and staff for their encouragement!

-Slagle Sims

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My name is Mike. This is day 44 on Dr. Vactor's program and I have lost 41 pounds. I feel great! I don't believe how fast the weight came off and how easy it is to stay on the program. I feel healthier than I have felt in years. I am able to wear clothes that have not fit before and I love it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Vactor this is Jen. I am proud of my accomplishment and feel healthy and happy. My body is light healthy as it should be. I can breathe easier, my clothes fit better, food doesn't control my day anymore, and I feel in control of my self and my life once again. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

i tried the program 18 months ago. amazing. i was at 157 lbs and within 30 days i was at 125. i have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790644].votes_count ]]