Dr. Michael S. Vactor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

I went to see Dr.Vactor for his weight loss program.I was treated very professionally and was very pleased with Dr.Vactor and his staff. The program was a great success for me in that I lost 31 pounds. I would recommend Dr.Vactor to my friends and family, which is the best endorsement I can provide. The cost is significant but well worth the improvement I experienced in my overall health !

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

I believed the hype because I wanted to lose the weight but my gut was warning me. After spending a lot of money and gaining all of my weight back but 4 lbs, I still make monthly payments to them. I decided to go to a licensed clinical nutritionist and he has helped me lose 22 lbs but more importantly identified why I couldn't lose weight and corrected the problem rather than starving me and stimulating my system in a risky way. Vactor was a huge mistake.

Submitted May 3, 2013

Not at all what I was told at the initial meeting. Very disappointed. Little to no contact with doctor once you start the program. A program that demands the money up front should have been my first indication that this was not for me. He needs to stick with Chiropractics.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

I've been coming to Dr. Vactor's since 2003. He and his staff are friendly and have improved my health. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Dr. vactor changed my life. I lost over 40 pounds in less than 50 days! I feel better than ever!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Beware of any chiropractor that offers a discount if you pay for a full year up front. This place is a mill -- if you spend 5 minutes with Dr. Vactor, you're the exception to the rule. After a year of treatment, I felt worse than when I started. After changing doctors and three months later, I'm feeling great! I would not recommend Dr. Vactor.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

My experience with Dr. Vactor was not good. He rushed through my first appointment, and was not helpful. My second appointment was to be a 30 minute session and was literally 5 to 7 minutes. I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment