Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

I first learned of Dr. Vator’s weight loss program when I was waiting for my hair appointment. I was a bit skeptic about the process since I have tried many diets programs in the past and have failed or worse yet, regained the weight. As I was sitting in the chair getting my hair cut I really took a good look at myself and didn’t like what I saw. I thought about the program all the way home and called the same day! It was a little overwhelming but I was committed. I started the program that very week and never looked back. So far I have lost 57 pounds and have kept it off!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

The most effective program I have ever been through. It may sound dramatic but if I knew about this program five years ago my 30's could have been so much different. Losing weight changed my life for the better in almost every single way from health to self esteem. It is almost surreal to see 2016 coming around the corner and instead of preparing for another round of fruitless resolutions I am confident and excited that I will be able to keep off the pounds already lost. Dr. Vactor's staff is caring and responsive to questions. Thank you all for treating me so well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2015

Lost over 126 pounds by staying with Dr. Vactor's program.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Vactor and there staff are fantastic..will use them again.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I can't recommend this program enough. The results are remarkable!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Steve I feel great! I am sleeping better. My clothes fit much better and I've eliminated the use of antacids. Weight loss is possible and not nearly as difficult as it seemed.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I have lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and lower triglycerides. I have more energy and no more knee pain. My waist went from 42" to 38". I get to buy new clothes! -Howard

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

I feel better now than when I started. I look better and I am wearing clothes that I could not wear for a long time. I have had back pain for 9 years with pain meds. I no longer take pain meds and I don't have any back pain. I have more energy and sleep a lot better. The best improvement both physically and emotionally is that I am 65 years old and I feel like I am 40! This is a great program! Glad I did this program. It's good to lose weight instead of gaining. Thanks! -Frank

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

This is John from Brookville - Hi Dr. Vactor and Staff. I would say I can't describe how I feel after this program but I can! Fantastic! I sleep better (no more apnea anymore) - I'm more alert and I feel better about myself. My reduction phase was much easier than I ever expected. I was never hungry during the reduction. I can fit into clothes I have not worn for many years. My skin and face in particular look much better - and does not get oily no matter how warm it is. My hair also stays cleaner longer. The most important improvement is that I dropped 4 waist sizes and no longer have a beer belly. Emotionally, I've never felt better about my self and life in general.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

I am so excited. I lost 34 pounds. I feel great and have a high energy level. Dr. Vactor's program works and is easy to follow. My starting weight was 396 and after 40 days I weighted 362. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. Thank you! Don

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Best Doctor - Pittsburgh Tribune Review
  • Best Doctor - Cranberry Eagle

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I first learned of Dr. Vator’s weight loss program when I was waiting for my hair appointment. I was a bit skeptic about the process since I have tried many die..."

January 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The most effective program I have ever been through. It may sound dramatic but if I knew about this program five years ago my 30's could have been so much diffe..."

December 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Please, please save your money. You can do this on your own. Go on 500 calories a day for 42 days and if you don't lose weight there is something wrong and you ..."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Chiro with a white jacket ? Beware of such character traits giving false impressions of knowledge and background expertise."

December 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Lost over 126 pounds by staying with Dr. Vactor's program. "

October 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vactor and there staff are fantastic..will use them again."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't recommend this program enough. The results are remarkable! "

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Steve I feel great! I am sleeping better. My clothes fit much better and I've eliminated the use of antacids. Weight loss is possible and not nearly as difficu..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and lower triglycerides. I have more energy and no more knee pain. My waist went from 42" to 38". I get to buy n..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel better now than when I started. I look better and I am wearing clothes that I could not wear for a long time. I have had back pain for 9 years with pain ..."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is John from Brookville - Hi Dr. Vactor and Staff. I would say I can't describe how I feel after this program but I can! Fantastic! I sleep better (no m..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so excited. I lost 34 pounds. I feel great and have a high energy level. Dr. Vactor's program works and is easy to follow. My starting weight was 396 an..."

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel great with a lot of energy. I have no aches or pains or shortness of breath! I'm happy about my appearance and happy to buy new clothes. I also like peop..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I watched him on KDKA and was very impressed. I couldn't wait to get my free consultation.😈 when I tried to ask a question he spoke very fast and repeated every..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "40 days seems daunting at first but once you make up your mind to adhere to this diet, it's a lot easier than you think. I feel great and I think I look so much..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel great! My knees and hips are not hurting so much. I can breathe easier. I can sleep better and breathe better. I have so much confidence! -Pat"

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Physically I have no big issues with walking or soreness from my knees. I lost 3 dress sizes and had to buy smaller clothes which is such a great feeling. As lo..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel humbled but proud. I feel as though I found the mythical “Fountain of Youth”. I have definition in my arms and legs. I have actual muscles!I am happy and..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel fantastic! I’m so proud that I found you all at Dr. Vactor’s office. You helped me get healthy again. People have been noticing and they are very happy f..."

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have a better outlook and attitude about life. I feel confident, free, and I have more energy. I realize food is not my focus. When I’m out with friends the f..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel much better than I did before I started. I look and feel like I’m in the body I belong in. I feel like myself again! -Ellen"

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "For the first time in years I like how I look in the mirror! I feel successful and healthier and know I have a great life ahead! Sue"

July 20, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I just started this diet a few weeks ago and have lost 13 pounds... it really works.. the only thing when I went to the office that k didn't like was the girls ..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Like everyone else I was skeptical of this program. I had tried many diets in the past and dubbed myself a "yo-yo dieter." I would lose the weight and then rega..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Mike. This is day 44 on Dr. Vactor's program and I have lost 41 pounds. I feel great! I don't believe how fast the weight came off and how easy it is..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vactor this is Jen. I am proud of my accomplishment and feel healthy and happy. My body is light healthy as it should be. I can breathe easier, my clothes ..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i tried the program 18 months ago. amazing. i was at 157 lbs and within 30 days i was at 125. i have "

April 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel great. It is very difficult to lose weight and after so many failures -being older (61) which makes it even more difficult - I feel like I accomplished s..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doctor I've ever found that does a lot of things to help people get better."

April 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Everyday I wake up feeling better both mentally and physically. My body feels excellent - through out the entire process and all of the changes, I could feel my..."

March 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank the lord for doctors who understand how the body works - this is not a fad diet, it is life changing. I feel very positive now. I have much better control..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Prince Lee and I have listened to your radio broadcast on KDKA several times! I am trying to do my homework and find a reputable weight loss program..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 40 Days I lost 24 pounds. It's amazing, I tried so many different diets in the last few years and no success until now. when you see results your committe..."

January 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.vactorchiropractic.com" to "http://drvactor.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "855-828-8446".

January 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "40 days seems daunting at first but once you make up your mind to adhere to this diet it’s a lot easier than you think. I feel great and I think I look so much ..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "The fat loss program CAN work but it's also VERY scammy. BEWARE! There's a reason it's hard to find the details out BEFORE YOU PAY! This plan is only 500 cal..."

December 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like I accomplished something I've been struggling with for so long. It is overwhelming to have finally lost the pounds that have stuck with me for years..."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It feels wonderful to have gone through Dr. Vactor's program. 30 pounds in 40 days. All my clothes are too big and I have more energy. I have a better outlook a..."

December 12, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "What an unpleasant experience! After waiting 30 minutes past my scheduled appointment time I was taken to a back office, weighed and told it didn't really mat..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was always a thinner person up until this past year. Just about to turn 46, I flew into early menopause much like my Mother did at my age. I rapidly gained ov..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "STAY AWAY, ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY HERE HE PAYS FOR HIS GOOD REVIEWS"

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is Barrie and I live in Latrobe, PA. In the beginning of May, I enrolled in the Ultimate Fat Loss Program which is offered by and administered through D..."

November 12, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This is a shame. Theresa at the front desk is a very rude person. Be careful what you sign up for they won't give you your money back. This is by far the worst ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Scam artist. Would sell you snake oil and tell you its a miraculous weight loss cure."

November 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nothing is better than buying a new swimsuit after losing the fat that I thought would never leave. At 48 years old I just thought I was who I was but Dr. Vacto..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I also have been very disappointed in the support I received. I have lost 30 lbs, if you stick to the plan - it does work - but I was led to believe at the b..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "$$$ Sell sell sell. Be careful with this one. They are very pushing and obviously this business is all about making money and not about helping people get well...."

October 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Physically no big issues with walking or soreness from my knees. I lost 3 dress sizes and had to buy smaller clothes which is such a great feeling. As long as y..."

October 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My emotional being has drastically improved and more confident that I can do this. My physical appearance is changing. As of right now 6” loss and my clothes ar..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vactor and his program helped me reclaim my life. I sleep better (no apnea anymore). I am more alert and fell better about myself. I can fit into clothes i ..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am amazed both physically & mentally. I have not felt this good in over 20 years. No exaggeration. I realize what “good health” feels like again. It is like 2..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I am on the program now and have lost 18lbs so far. I am not a fan of Theresa and I can't seem to get back in to see Dr. Vactor. There are other more helpful do..."

October 3, 2014

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Vactor, I wanted to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for all of your staff’s help, support, and advice while I have been on your weight loss program...."

September 18, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Beware this is a scheme. The diet is based on starvation causing the body to consume its own fat while you live on 500 calories a day. A very unhealthy and dang..."

September 12, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "If you feel as defeated as I did you need to give Dr. Vactor a Chance. For the last few years I have had thyroid issues and planters fasciitis surgery which cam..."

September 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "MICHAEL" to "MICHAEL S."

October 20, 2013