Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

I feel better and my joints are under a lot less stress now that I have lost my goal of 25 pounds.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Good Christian Doctor. You can tell he really cares about health in our community.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I wish I found Dr. Vactor much sooner. What was my last resort should have been the first thing I tried. He is truly a kind man, you can tell that he understands the hopelessness I felt when I walked into his office. Being 50 pounds over weight has been hard on me since my late thirties but now at 47 I was able to lose 55 pounds with Dr. Vactor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Don't waste your time and/or money. Products way over priced and who would loss weight eating only 500 calories per day. Save your money please.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Well, it's hard to believe but it has been 40 days already! I was actually quite surprised how quickly the time went and I really wasn't starving! I started at 220 pounds and today I am 197! I dropped a full clothing size and I'm so excited!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

After completing 2 rounds of Dr. Michael Vactor's weight loss program, I've lost 55lbs and feel great!My clothes fit better than ever! I am so excited to not only see the physical changes, but the improved changes in my overall health. I am no longer tired. I have more energy to do whatever I want. I am truly thankful for Dr. Vactor and his weight loss program. He has given me my life back and I couldn't be more grateful. Amanda

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My name is Sonja and I am 70 years old. I want to let everyone know what an incredible journey I am on. My thanks to Dr. Vactor and his team who helped me accomplished this task. One day I saw Dr. Vactor's commercial on TV and I was so amazed on how fast you can lose weight and be healthy. I gained so much weight through the years and nothing was working for me to lose it. So, I decided to make an appointment. That was the best decision of my life. Just being on Dr. Vactor's weight loss program for 6 weeks, I have lost 18 pounds and 12 inches. This is so unbelievable for me. I feel great, I have lots of energy to do things and I am learning how to eat healthy. I am so proud of myself. I am only 4 pounds away from my goal, and I will continue to follow Dr. Vactor's program.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Vactor and staff helped me achieve my weight loss goal. They are very supportive!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Thanks you for your continued support to help me reach my goal! Not only do I feel better and feel like I look better but I now how a whole new perspective on how to live a healthy life style!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Last week I had s consult with the Doctor, I was so eager and excited, the girl at the front desk was so kind and welcoming. She weighed me and put me into a room where I was shown a video of "the program" and testimonials while not knowing much about it. The doctor entered the room After 30min... He had a great sales pitch. There was absolutely no personal connection to me as a patient. It was strictly a sales pitch. Then extreme pressure was felt after the 10min sales Pitch to pay in full for the program TODAY. He made sure to repeatedly say, "no pressure" while pressuring me. Obviously I need and want to lose weight, I simply stated that I wanted to discuss it with my doctor and think it over because I was unsure if I could even afford the program. He then suggested calling the Care Credit line right then and there to see if I was approved for a credit card... But, NO PRESSURE! I am very disappointed I was very ready to begin a journey to health and wellness and I am very discouraged because of the money hungry feeling I got sitting in the office.

Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment