Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Well, it's hard to believe but it has been 40 days already! I was actually quite surprised how quickly the time went and I really wasn't starving! I started at 220 pounds and today I am 197! I dropped a full clothing size and I'm so excited!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

After completing 2 rounds of Dr. Michael Vactor's weight loss program, I've lost 55lbs and feel great!My clothes fit better than ever! I am so excited to not only see the physical changes, but the improved changes in my overall health. I am no longer tired. I have more energy to do whatever I want. I am truly thankful for Dr. Vactor and his weight loss program. He has given me my life back and I couldn't be more grateful. Amanda

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My name is Sonja and I am 70 years old. I want to let everyone know what an incredible journey I am on. My thanks to Dr. Vactor and his team who helped me accomplished this task. One day I saw Dr. Vactor's commercial on TV and I was so amazed on how fast you can lose weight and be healthy. I gained so much weight through the years and nothing was working for me to lose it. So, I decided to make an appointment. That was the best decision of my life. Just being on Dr. Vactor's weight loss program for 6 weeks, I have lost 18 pounds and 12 inches. This is so unbelievable for me. I feel great, I have lots of energy to do things and I am learning how to eat healthy. I am so proud of myself. I am only 4 pounds away from my goal, and I will continue to follow Dr. Vactor's program.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Vactor and staff helped me achieve my weight loss goal. They are very supportive!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Thanks you for your continued support to help me reach my goal! Not only do I feel better and feel like I look better but I now how a whole new perspective on how to live a healthy life style!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

I was crying at the end my program. I was so happy to reach my goal - I never thought I would in my life. 37 pounds lost.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Vactor runs a compassionate operation. All his staff are understanding that most of us people have tried so many other options in years past and can be a little jaded when it comes to weight loss programs. They were patient with me, answered my questions, and after a little bit of back and forth I finally decided to go on the weight loss program. That was 64 pounds ago! If you have tried juices, the atkins, the counting, weight watchers, anything like those you need to see Dr. Vactor, he is the thing I was looking for but could not find.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Vactor is the best. He helped my wife and I lose a combined 280 pounds and it was unlike anything we had ever experienced before. Every day there was progress on the scale and by the end of the program we felt like new people. I am unable to describe in words how life changed - just image waking up everyday and putting on 100 pound backpack and never taking it off as you shop, go to work, try to play with your kids - when the pounds came off life is just easier to live.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Great experience, I lost the weight I wanted in the time promised.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Vactor's services. I use him for chiropractic care (for a few years now) and just finished his weight loss program. I can say that he and his staff are nice, caring, people.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment