Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

I feel better and my joints are under a lot less stress now that I have lost my goal of 25 pounds.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Good Christian Doctor. You can tell he really cares about health in our community.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I wish I found Dr. Vactor much sooner. What was my last resort should have been the first thing I tried. He is truly a kind man, you can tell that he understands the hopelessness I felt when I walked into his office. Being 50 pounds over weight has been hard on me since my late thirties but now at 47 I was able to lose 55 pounds with Dr. Vactor.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Well, it's hard to believe but it has been 40 days already! I was actually quite surprised how quickly the time went and I really wasn't starving! I started at 220 pounds and today I am 197! I dropped a full clothing size and I'm so excited!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

After completing 2 rounds of Dr. Michael Vactor's weight loss program, I've lost 55lbs and feel great!My clothes fit better than ever! I am so excited to not only see the physical changes, but the improved changes in my overall health. I am no longer tired. I have more energy to do whatever I want. I am truly thankful for Dr. Vactor and his weight loss program. He has given me my life back and I couldn't be more grateful. Amanda

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

My name is Sonja and I am 70 years old. I want to let everyone know what an incredible journey I am on. My thanks to Dr. Vactor and his team who helped me accomplished this task. One day I saw Dr. Vactor's commercial on TV and I was so amazed on how fast you can lose weight and be healthy. I gained so much weight through the years and nothing was working for me to lose it. So, I decided to make an appointment. That was the best decision of my life. Just being on Dr. Vactor's weight loss program for 6 weeks, I have lost 18 pounds and 12 inches. This is so unbelievable for me. I feel great, I have lots of energy to do things and I am learning how to eat healthy. I am so proud of myself. I am only 4 pounds away from my goal, and I will continue to follow Dr. Vactor's program.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Vactor and staff helped me achieve my weight loss goal. They are very supportive!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Thanks you for your continued support to help me reach my goal! Not only do I feel better and feel like I look better but I now how a whole new perspective on how to live a healthy life style!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Very excited about this program after reading all the reviews. Spent a small fortune and reached 80% of my goal. Maintenence phase is unrealistic and managed to put back on about 1# week. Now seeking a second round and informed refills of products at 100% cost! Dr. Vactor gave a great sales pitch at the beginning then never heard from again, even when struggling and seeking help with weight put back on. Office staff knowledgeable and helpful, but when spending this much money on a weight loss program, would expect the doctor to be more involved. Disappointed in my long term results.

Submitted August 31, 2016

I was crying at the end my program. I was so happy to reach my goal - I never thought I would in my life. 37 pounds lost.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment