Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Last week I had s consult with the Doctor, I was so eager and excited, the girl at the front desk was so kind and welcoming. She weighed me and put me into a room where I was shown a video of "the program" and testimonials while not knowing much about it. The doctor entered the room After 30min... He had a great sales pitch. There was absolutely no personal connection to me as a patient. It was strictly a sales pitch. Then extreme pressure was felt after the 10min sales Pitch to pay in full for the program TODAY. He made sure to repeatedly say, "no pressure" while pressuring me. Obviously I need and want to lose weight, I simply stated that I wanted to discuss it with my doctor and think it over because I was unsure if I could even afford the program. He then suggested calling the Care Credit line right then and there to see if I was approved for a credit card... But, NO PRESSURE! I am very disappointed I was very ready to begin a journey to health and wellness and I am very discouraged because of the money hungry feeling I got sitting in the office.

Submitted September 7, 2016

Very excited about this program after reading all the reviews. Spent a small fortune and reached 80% of my goal. Maintenence phase is unrealistic and managed to put back on about 1# week. Now seeking a second round and informed refills of products at 100% cost! Dr. Vactor gave a great sales pitch at the beginning then never heard from again, even when struggling and seeking help with weight put back on. Office staff knowledgeable and helpful, but when spending this much money on a weight loss program, would expect the doctor to be more involved. Disappointed in my long term results.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I was crying at the end my program. I was so happy to reach my goal - I never thought I would in my life. 37 pounds lost.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Vactor runs a compassionate operation. All his staff are understanding that most of us people have tried so many other options in years past and can be a little jaded when it comes to weight loss programs. They were patient with me, answered my questions, and after a little bit of back and forth I finally decided to go on the weight loss program. That was 64 pounds ago! If you have tried juices, the atkins, the counting, weight watchers, anything like those you need to see Dr. Vactor, he is the thing I was looking for but could not find.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

Dr. Vactor is the best. He helped my wife and I lose a combined 280 pounds and it was unlike anything we had ever experienced before. Every day there was progress on the scale and by the end of the program we felt like new people. I am unable to describe in words how life changed - just image waking up everyday and putting on 100 pound backpack and never taking it off as you shop, go to work, try to play with your kids - when the pounds came off life is just easier to live.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Great experience, I lost the weight I wanted in the time promised.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I was very pleased with Dr. Vactor's services. I use him for chiropractic care (for a few years now) and just finished his weight loss program. I can say that he and his staff are nice, caring, people.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

45 pounds gone and staying off. This program works.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Could not be happier with my results. Sticking to the program is key and the staff will help with questions. I am down 34 pounds and looking great.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Today marks our 14th day into our maintenance phase. We waited until now because we were interested in if we would continue to hold our weights. We are happy to report that this phase is keeping its promise just like the rest of the program. We started on December 6, my weight was 360 and Sue started at 219. I should mention that we were off the program from December 23rd to January 2nd. We did not pig out over the holidays but did put a couple of pounds back on. We picked up the program on the same day number that we left and continued until day 40 plus the three day transition. At that time I weighed 310 (-50) and Sue weighed 195.6 (-23.4). After 2 weeks on maintenance, my weight is 212.2 and my wife's is 195.4. Needless to say we are both very pleased and will go back on the program next week, my goal is 270 and Sue's is 170. Everything with the weight loss was exactly as promised. People could not believe that we only ate such a limited number of calories but I can definitely state that I was never hungry. We have been on almost all conceivable diets over the last 25 years and although we lost some weight it was a struggle doing so and most called for and exercise program also. Lets face it, when you are 50 to 100 lbs. over weight, exercise is not a good alternative. We really did not have good before pictures because who wants there pictures taken when that much overweight. I don't have good pictures showing pants size because for the past two or more years I was constantly in stretchy sweats, it was a struggle to put on socks and all my shoes were slip-ons. 3XLT shirts were tight and I had trouble sleeping and did not enjoy going to movies or sporting events because I could not fit in the seats. All of that has changed. We can not wait till our next 40 day program is over. Thank you Bob and Sue (retired age 65) Washington PA

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment