Rate Dr. Michael S. Vactor

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Ratings

I feel fantastic! I’m so proud that I found you all at Dr. Vactor’s office. You helped me get healthy again. People have been noticing and they are very happy for me. I feel like I used to feel. This is who I am. I have more energy. I love who I see looking back at me in the mirror. My children aren’t worried about my health and I have to go buy some new clothes. Thank you so much!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I have a better outlook and attitude about life. I feel confident, free, and I have more energy. I realize food is not my focus. When I’m out with friends the focus is on them, on the fellowship, and fun, not on the food. I feel like I’ve had a psychological change. Food no longer rulers me. I’m in charge and I am free!

-Karen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I feel much better than I did before I started. I look and feel like I’m in the body I belong in. I feel like myself again!

-Ellen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

For the first time in years I like how I look in the mirror! I feel successful and healthier and know I have a great life ahead!
Sue

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I just started this diet a few weeks ago and have lost 13 pounds... it really works.. the only thing when I went to the office that k didn't like was the girls at the front desk were arguing with eachother...

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2860876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's response
I'm so glad to hear that you lost 13 pounds in just a few short weeks. You are correct, it really works, when so many of the other "big box" programs have failed. I appreciate your feedback in regards to my front desk, and I will address this with my staff. We pride ourselves on providing an excellent customer service experience, and we use feedback like yours to improve. Thank you - Dr. Michael Vactor, D.C

Submitted July 23, 2015

Like everyone else I was skeptical of this program. I had tried many diets in the past and dubbed myself a "yo-yo dieter." I would lose the weight and then regain it plus more. But I can now say that Dr. Vactor's program does work! I have no hunger pangs and am enjoying the food (more variety than I would normally fix) and I feel great. I have more energy and am able to walk without feeling fatigued. I have lost 24 pounds in 29 days! This is just the beginning! Thanks to Dr. Vactor and staff for their encouragement!

-Slagle Sims

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2859722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

My name is Mike. This is day 44 on Dr. Vactor's program and I have lost 41 pounds. I feel great! I don't believe how fast the weight came off and how easy it is to stay on the program. I feel healthier than I have felt in years. I am able to wear clothes that have not fit before and I love it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2839365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Dr. Vactor this is Jen. I am proud of my accomplishment and feel healthy and happy. My body is light healthy as it should be. I can breathe easier, my clothes fit better, food doesn't control my day anymore, and I feel in control of my self and my life once again. Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

i tried the program 18 months ago. amazing. i was at 157 lbs and within 30 days i was at 125. i have

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I feel great. It is very difficult to lose weight and after so many failures -being older (61) which makes it even more difficult - I feel like I accomplished something. I can move with much better "ready to get our of bed in the morning" energy. I love trying on clothes that didn't fit and now they do. So much fun! My general feeling of well being is better. Not sluggish and tired all the time anymore. 37 days in and 30 pounds lost - I love this Program!

Susan