Dr. Michael S. Vactor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

I have lost 30 pounds in 40 days. I have medical issues that I need to lose weight for. So, I have a lot of incentive. I also have felt much better not eating the grains and sweets. It’s amazing how much of a difference it makes.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2018

I started at 161.8 pounds and am ow 124 pounds. My cholesterol went from 310 to 246, down 64 points. My BMI started at 29.59 and is now 22.68 I am continuing to eat right and feel very confident that I will reach my goal to lower my cholesterol numbers even further. I want to thank Dr. Vactor also for putting together such a wonderful program. I was able to accomplish everything I set out to do and I am very happy with my results!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

He always said "the powers on" he never helped with his chiropractics. Did hardly nothing.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Over the years, my weight steadily increased. I tried many different approaches to weight loss and non of them worked. These included the commercial programs, exercise/diet, shakes etc. I decided that I needed to do something and heard about Vactor and team and the program on the radio. So, I began this program on October 8th, at 63, I was able to lose 55 pounds. I have found that I have more energy and that it also helped with some other health issues including High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol and Acne. I have found that I have more energy. I have been following a regular diet since March 13th and have continued to maintain the weight loss within a 3-4lb window. I ate treats over the Holiday's and went out of the 3-4 lb window but was able to recover that within a couple of weeks. The diet is rigorous, but extremely effective. The main thing that one needs to do is follow the protocol as outlined and results will be realized. One of the main components of the program is to eat more wholesome foods and less foods with empty nutritional value. The diet helps one retrain your metabolism and to eat healthy regular foods that are found in the grocery store. I would highly recommend this program to everyone. It has helped me to realize my long term goal of weigh tloss and control and has led to a more healthy lifestyle for me. - Frank

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

So happy I tried Dr. Vactor. Succeeded in reaching my goal and now my hubby is on the program too!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Best program in Pittsburgh by far. Dr. Vactor really puts your body in the right place for natural weight loss. I went for a month on the program and weighted less each and every day until I reached my goal. So far the weight has stayed off.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Vactor is friendly and helped me lose about 65 pounds. His office is right outside of the main shopping centers in cranberry. There is a parking lot in front of the office with maybe 15 slots and 2 handicap spots. His staff greets you at the door and keeps you in the waiting room until your appointment time. Over all, the cost was worth it to me and I paid with a visa. Not sure if he takes other forms of cards but I am sure the office would know.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Vactor to anyone serious about weight loss. His plan takes commitment but the results were nothing short of amazing. I have never felt better or had more energy than I do now that I have lost over 45 pounds.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

So happy I visited Dr. Vactor. Lost 25 pounds in time for my sons wedding and it made taking pictures with him one of the best times of my life. I know that without Dr. Vactor I would have been self conscious the whole time and instead it was a blast.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Total scam. Went about 3 years ago. Prey on vulnerability. Spent less then 10 minutes for private consultation. No true explanation of how supplements work. After got my money, they didn't answer questions. Aren't supportive and don't check on you. Spent over $1300 to be put on 500 calorie a day diet and told to drink their special water that was properly pH balanced.

Submitted May 26, 2017

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment