Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Vactor

I began the program hopeful that I would experience weight loss and maybe see some improvement in my health concerns, but the program has taught me so much and has far exceeded my expectations. I was a little hesitant at first and felt a little overwhelmed with making such drastic changes. I was, afterall, sort of a farm kid growing up and meat, potatoes, and bread were part of every meal. When I met with Dr. Vactor my Diabetes was in a dangerous range. My A1c was 12.5 and my sugars were running consistently in the 300-500 range. I had injured both of my lower legs which required two major surgeries and resulted in my activity level being dramatically decreased. With nerve damage in both legs, programs that required "exercise" were out of the question and very discouraging for me! With the wonderful support of Theresa, Dr. Vactor's practice manager, and my wonderful family, I took the leap and got started. I saw changes quickly!! I dropped approximately the full pound every day. I began to notice very quickly that my sugar readings were dropping... and I mean dropping dramatically. I started seeing readings in the 100s! I am writing this on day 36 of my first reduce phase and I can say... even to my own amazement that I have not needed insulin for 14 days! In addition, I went to my doctor for a check up. He observed my weight loss and asked what I was doing. I described the program and he said whatever I was doing was working! My only complaint that day was that I was consistently tired. Now, I had been treated for primary hypertension since I was in my 20s. I was skinny then! My doctor checked my blood pressure and discovered it was way too low! That day he cut my medication in 1/2 and I suspect it is going to have to be reduced even more as my blood pressure was 110/60 two days ago. What about weight loss? Well.. I have lost a solid 20 lbs so far. I still have a long way to go to get to my 140 goal but, after trying so many other things, I know I have found the program that works for me! I'll be sticking with Dr. Vactor's remarkable plan and keep celebrating everyday as I watch the scale drop and can stay away from those insulin pens! I'm still learning but I'm excited about the future. I can see myself with a much healthier new life and I have to give the credit to Dr. Vactor's program.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

So happy I tried Dr. Vactor. Succeeded in reaching my goal and now my hubby is on the program too!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Best program in Pittsburgh by far. Dr. Vactor really puts your body in the right place for natural weight loss. I went for a month on the program and weighted less each and every day until I reached my goal. So far the weight has stayed off.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Vactor is friendly and helped me lose about 65 pounds. His office is right outside of the main shopping centers in cranberry. There is a parking lot in front of the office with maybe 15 slots and 2 handicap spots. His staff greets you at the door and keeps you in the waiting room until your appointment time. Over all, the cost was worth it to me and I paid with a visa. Not sure if he takes other forms of cards but I am sure the office would know.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Vactor to anyone serious about weight loss. His plan takes commitment but the results were nothing short of amazing. I have never felt better or had more energy than I do now that I have lost over 45 pounds.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

So happy I visited Dr. Vactor. Lost 25 pounds in time for my sons wedding and it made taking pictures with him one of the best times of my life. I know that without Dr. Vactor I would have been self conscious the whole time and instead it was a blast.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Total scam. Went about 3 years ago. Prey on vulnerability. Spent less then 10 minutes for private consultation. No true explanation of how supplements work. After got my money, they didn't answer questions. Aren't supportive and don't check on you. Spent over $1300 to be put on 500 calorie a day diet and told to drink their special water that was properly pH balanced.

Submitted May 26, 2017

Still disappointed in myself for doing this. When the won't tell you what is in the product you are taking and they change the formula multiple times- that should be a hint to stay away. Pay a ton of money up from and then get no support at all. I did lose weight but who wouldn't when you only eat 500 calories a day but I gained it all back and then some. Wish I could get my money back.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I feel better and my joints are under a lot less stress now that I have lost my goal of 25 pounds.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Good Christian Doctor. You can tell he really cares about health in our community.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr. Michael S. Vactor's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Chiropractic adjustment