Ratings for Dr. William V. KANE

Must have caught him on a bad day. He was rude, judgmental, unkind, and very unprofessional. I don't want him to EVER treat me or any family member/friend etc.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Wonderful dr who listens and takes the time to listen.and gives gives best diagnosis. He has had me in tears after that worked so well I was almost pain free after 15yrs of chronic arthritic pain. I would highly recommend him for non-surgical issues. He gets 5 gold stars from me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Kane listens to the patient and suggests various courses of treatment, not pushing any one form on the patient. There are not many doctors left anymore that take their time with the patient and actually listen to them. I would recommend Dr. Kane to all of my friends that are in need of pain management.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

I've had to deal with condescending doctors that where always in too much of a hurry for proper diagnosis and/or treatment. Not so with Dr Kane! My body is pretty beat up and he's the best I've seen yet.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

Good Knowledge. Good bedside manner. Does not try to talk you into marginal procedures with low success rates as other pain specialists have tried to do with me, some successfully unfortunately. Has helped me, instead of pushing some "device" with a poor track record that other doctors have tried to push on me that, in my opinion, it seems like they may be getting a kickback from that particular device manufacturer to be pushing it so hard and so often.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Made the appointment to discuss spinal surgery, which was confirmed by the staff member taking appointments. Dr, Kane tells me he doesn't perform Spinal Surgery. Opens my file, several seconds later, said I need to go for physical therapy, and attempts to walk out. Examination is over, he has never even seen me as a patient before. I have had 2 spine traumas, as well as two head traumas. I then explained, I just came from physical therapy, and then I WALKED OUT. 26 years of pain, and the doctor gives me all of a minute of his time.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

helpful, as well as truthful. professional great Dr. would recomend highly

flag | Submitted July 23, 2009

Very knowledgeable and professional. Office staff is also helpful and understanding. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

Dr. William V. KANE's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2000)