Dr. Francis J. Clark

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Clark

Sent to see Dr Clarke as an emergency from Abington Hospital for metal in eye- occupational hazard as roofer. Walked into a crowded waiting area, but was amazed at The efficiently I was seen, minimal wait--- very rare for eye doctor wait time. Impressed how quickly and smoothly the metal was gently removed by Dr Clarke, just lifted off the eye. Used to drills and pain. Office to go for future eye needs on these eyes.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Best eye exam after 70 years of eye exams- extremely detailed, advance technology, yet efficient. Tom Hughes, Hatboro Pa.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

I strolled into the office without an appointment as I suddenly lost vision in my eye for about 60 minutes . I was seen immediately by Dr Clark with such speediness and kindness in spite of a crowded office. Dr Clark astutely realized I may be having a stroke and sent me to the emergency room. They doctors in emergency room found a TIA and a block in my blood flow to my brain. Many thanks and appreciation for prompt quality medical care. A good guy!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I recently had cataract surgical treatment of each eye with Dr. Clark and I can't say enough about how awesome my experience was. First of all, his staff is incredible. They are very friendly, accommodating and knowledgeable . Dr. Clark is a perfectionist at what he does and ensures that everything is exact to the finest detail. You continually feel as though you are in the best of hands. I highly recommend Dr. Clark and his staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

Having had many exams by many eye doctors over the years this is by far and away the most extensive and thorough exam I have ever undertaken. The time spent with me was extensive and efficiently managed. Ironically this is the first time that I did not receive a bill for added charges as everything Dr. Clark performed on me was fully covered by my insurance . all I can say is this was a wonderful experience

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

The entire experience with Dr Clark and his staff with the laser cataract surgeries on my eyes was an awe inspiring procedure. The surgery was hands down the easiest, upbeat and most delightful surgery I ever had. I am speechless and delighted with my vision. One constructive criticism several of the offices need more parking, especially Blue Bell.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

The care and kindness of Dr Clark and staff toward my parents is unheralded and unfortunately not seen anywhere else. They both suffer from dementia but are treated with the dignity and personal card that they deserve.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

I am so grateful I was recommended to Dr. Clark for a second opinion regarding my cataract surgery. My previous Ophthalmology never recommended the ability to correct my astigmatism never offered the opportunity to correct my glaucoma never addressed my reading vision and also never gave me the option of laser technology . I have had successful cataract surgery with all of these correcting procedures done by Dr. Clark. He has completely changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

I went as a new patient to get an eye exam and new prescription for glasses. On my first visit, I received an exam, mostly from the staff, and then when I asked for my prescription, was told by Dr. Clark that I had to come back for another visit because the insurance company wouldn't pay him for it if he included it with this visit. This was the first time I encountered a physician that would not give me a prescription when taking my time to go in for a visit specifically for new glasses. I would never recommend this Dr., unless you want to pay a lot of money and then have to go back to get your prescription and pay more. I opted not to go back and to see another physician who was very willing to give me an exam and prescription. This office is scamming the insurance companies! Also, I tried to explain this several times to the staff, so they could relay this to the Dr., but they were not very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Since I am blind in one eye I dreaded the day that was to come when I had to confront cataract surgery in my only seeing eye. several sources led me to Dr. Francis Clark which I am until the end of time grateful. I knew I was in great hands from the moment I met him and his calm professional demeanor made the whole process very stress-free with an excellent outcome . besides his skills as an excellent gifted surgeon is just a downright nice individual

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Francis J. Clark's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company