Dr. Francis J. Clark

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Clark

This office and doctor are magnificent. I have had many chronic eye problems for many years and doctor Clark has an uncanny ability to diagnose and find the best treatment option. I attribute this to his patient listening skills and focused exams.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

This office and doctor surpasses any doctor experience I have been through. My ongoing distracting vision problems have been going on for over a year. Previous doctors say it was stress. Dr Clark took it more seriously and his workup found I was having TIA. He is very thorough and attentive.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Over 20 years, I have gratefully appreciated all the services provided by Dr. Clark. He is highly professional and very efficient. I like his demeanor as a doctor even better. He is attentive, kind, with a very positive attitude and eagerness to help. He takes his time and really enjoys his field. For all his expertise, he remains a very humble doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I am happy to recommend this office and doctor for cataract surgery. My cataract was removed with a femto laser and I see everything without glasses. For the exact same procedure another surgeon was going to charge me significantly beyond my insurance coverage. Dr Clark is very kind besides having excellent surgical skills.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

A day doesn't go by where I stop and bask in the joy of my crazy quality vision without glasses. Besides thick glasses and poor reading vision, I was on several drops for glaucomia. Dr Francis J. Clarke skillfully performed cataract surgery with a Symfony iol and simultaneously fixed my glaucomia. I enjoy this great vision without glasses and no longer need the God awful glaucoma drops.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I traveled a great distance to have my cataract surgery done by Dr. Clark with laser technology . I have had many Eye exams by centers in clinics throughout the country in the last 50+ years The compassionate care and the cutting edge thoroughness offered by Dr. Clark stands above all

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I am so very happy to see Dr Clark for another opinion. After years of dealing with a comdensending rude glaucoma specialist who had me on 3 drops with blurred vision and irritated eyes, She oddly never addressed my questions. Her answer was cataract surgery. Dr Clark suggested postponing surgery, performed an Slt laser, I am off drops, my eye pressures are lower than ever, and I see 20-20.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

What an exceptional visit! State of the art equipment and above and beyond treatment. Feeling blessed today. 😚

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

After I saw my original eye doc I was somewhat confused by the recommendation of urgency for cataract surgery, including costs for me for a laser and a bump up to special lens. My family doc suggested doc Clark for 2nd opinion. His more thorough exam revealed no need for these extra additional expenses and explained my cataract surgery is 100% elective. I have complete trust in this doc.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Great, caring, precise doctor. I had combination multifocal cataract surgery, multifocal vision lens insertion, astigma correction, Lasik surgery, and stent insertion all with one surgery. My original doctor was only going to do a manual cataract surgery and fix nothing else. 1 thing to improve would be the typical doctor wait time.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr. Francis J. Clark's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1986)

Commercial Insurance Company