Dr. Francis J. Clark

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Clark

I think of it as a gift I saw Dr Clark and his work force for a crisis a week ago. Sudden serious eye agony started and my own ophthalmologist was not accessible and his office expected me to go in the city to Wills Eye Hospital. Dr Clark sat tight for me and left his office open. I was welcomed by a most pleasing staff. I was in wonder of the exam and innovation. Dr Clark was extremely proficient and engaging and discovered I had progressed, longstanding glaucoma. Treatment was commenced immediately however so I raise doubt about my past eye specialist as I was just examined 2 months back. Appreciative, grateful. Not so happy with previous eye doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

This review is long over due. If you are contemplating cataract surgery condider utilizing the expertise of Dr Francis James Clark in Hatboro, Blue Bell, and Springhouse. Mine was very intricate do to several reasons, concretely because I had blindness in one of me eyes, and had glaucoma and astigmatism in my only remaining eye. With the assistance of wondrous staff everywhere in his offices, I had a very swift congenial experience. This doctor is a miracle man. Yet he remains incredibly humble and engaging.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Optically canvassing my husband's experience and results after cataract surgery with Dr Francis Clark was both true ecstasy and astonishment. Ecstatic we went for a 2nd opinion. Jim now visually perceives 20/20 for distance and reading and his glaucoma of 20 yrs is gone. 1- Original surgeon never offered laser technology. Dr Clark utilization of laser gave Jim the best outcome. 2- Original surgeon never offered to fine-tune Jim's astigmatism. Dr Clark abstracted all astigmatism with cataract surgery. 3- Original surgeon didn't mention option to rectify Jim's long standing glaucoma. Dr Clark did just this during cataract surgery. 4- Original surgeon never offered the option of recuperating Jim' s reading capabilities. Dr Clark gave Jim his reading vision back. 5- Dr Clark used technology and testing during exams never used afore by others. What gives here? Dr Clark is a very kind humble surgeon. Don't discern this in medical care today. Humility, ability, and true human kindness are an infrequent amalgamation. Donna C. Warminster, Pa.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I have worked as a hospital administrator for 20+ years for hospital systems all over the country. My experience with your practice with my mother has been the finest example of caring, professional, patient centered care I have ever witnessed. Thank you for my mother and I take the liberty to thank you for all the patients you care for.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Let me dial back to 1 month ago when I saw a local cataract guru for an eye exam. From the moment I walked into the office the entire "presentation" was hyping a "premium" experience for laser cataract surgery. The sycophantic staff, and later a "consultant", talked about the absolute necessity of my needs for cataract surgery with astigmatism control, "safer" laser technology, "premium " lens upgrade. The smarmy surgeon finished the presentation with a quick 5 second exam, and date for surgery 2 weeks hence. And all I thought I was getting was an updated prescription for glasses. For years my family has told me " you gotta see Dr Clark" So I did. Dial up to last week. And I had the exam of a lifetime. And I have a beginning cataract perhaps surgery 10 years from now. I don't even have astigmatism, so I don't know what the slick guru was supposed to be "fixing" with the laser. Lesson learned.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

A recent encounter has renewed my appreciation for kindness in mankind. Do to a recent snowstorm, I was stuck in my car by the side of the road for hrs. I have never been so cold to the core. Of course, no vehicle stopped to help. A doctor wearing a white coat under his overcoat, apparently leaving the hospital, stopped and gave me a protein bar, a bottle of water, even his gloves. I saw his embroidered name , Francis Clark. By deflating my tires a bit and using torn pieces of a box under my tire, he was able to push my car out of an ice gulley. He than followed me safely home. Thank you to this kind Samaritan.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

If you have glaucoma and now need cataract surgery, Dr Clark is the doctor to visit. Having a family member in the eye field, I was told Dr Clark stands out on the cutting edge of cataract, laser, and stent technology for glaucoma treatment. He definitely delivered for me as I see amazingly well, and am off all my glaucoma drops. Very appreciative of this gifted doctor and my church members who urged me to see him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

My recent hospital stay at a local hospital was not a pleasant experience. The lack of compassion by nurses and doctors was a common trend. The care rendered by Dr Clark was the only interaction that was a pleasure. His total dedication and compassion was a welcome difference from the culture of the entire staff.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

To visit with two separate ophthalmologist for my mother were so diametrically different The first recommended immediate surgery with expensive add on's including a Special laser and necessary intraocular lens not covered by her insurance. there was no discussion it was basically a business transaction. several fellow church members recommended that Clark. he emphasized elective nature of cataract surgery and since my mother is having zero difficulty with driving felt that Surgery was not necessary at the present time. The entire staff at his office was very informative and compassionate

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Thank you doc. I will be forever grateful... you are the best . Your front desk needs improving

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

Dr. Francis J. Clark's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.