Ratings for Dr. Bryan Fallis

Dr. Fallis took a lot of time and attention to my issue. I appreciated how thorough he was in explaining my condition. In my experience, most doctors are in and out within 5-7 minutes. I was surprised at how much time he spent going over things with me.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2019

Always have towait at least 45 minutes ...even for first appt

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Always in a rush. He doesn’t have time to answer questions or explain the treatment plan or outcomes

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Don't let Podiatrists do surgery, they are not surgeons.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

My Grandson Cameron had a procedure done with Dr. Fallis. He did an amazing job. We are so thankful for Dr. Fallis and his staff at the Mercy Fairfield location.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

Dr. Fallis has been amazing thru this experience. I'd recommend him to anyone. His staff is also very pleasant and very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Dr. Fallis is suburb at evaluating and treating severe large toe bunions that require surgery. In my case he chose to accomplish the greatest degree of correction and at the same time avoid surgery to adjacent structures. His goal was to correct i.e.. obtain alignment and at the same time minimize disruption of the ankle and distal toe joints. He utilized new instrumentation that he explained to me before the surgery and I was able to learn about on videos. He was very cautious the first several weeks after surgery being certain that I did not stress the healing bones, but soon when he knew the bones had healed I was walking without limitations. I am a Doctor myself and would highly recommend his opinion and expertise.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Please, please , please get a second opinion! He was my second opinion and I would give anything now if I would have gotten a third opinion. I'm afraid my foot will never be the same after he did surgery on it. Going to two different foot drs. Now to try to fix what he messed up.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I'm filling a medical malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Fallis. He performed unnecessary surgeries on my feet that left me crippled for years. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

my foot has never been the same.. constant numbness. toes do not move, still in pain, cannot get shoes to fit.. get a second opinion before letting this butcher work on you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Dr. Bryan Fallis's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)