Ratings for Dr. Bryan Fallis

Dr. Fallis is suburb at evaluating and treating severe large toe bunions that require surgery. In my case he chose to accomplish the greatest degree of correction and at the same time avoid surgery to adjacent structures. His goal was to correct i.e.. obtain alignment and at the same time minimize disruption of the ankle and distal toe joints. He utilized new instrumentation that he explained to me before the surgery and I was able to learn about on videos. He was very cautious the first several weeks after surgery being certain that I did not stress the healing bones, but soon when he knew the bones had healed I was walking without limitations. I am a Doctor myself and would highly recommend his opinion and expertise.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Please, please , please get a second opinion! He was my second opinion and I would give anything now if I would have gotten a third opinion. I'm afraid my foot will never be the same after he did surgery on it. Going to two different foot drs. Now to try to fix what he messed up.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I'm filling a medical malpractice lawsuit against Dr. Fallis. He performed unnecessary surgeries on my feet that left me crippled for years. Shame on him.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

my foot has never been the same.. constant numbness. toes do not move, still in pain, cannot get shoes to fit.. get a second opinion before letting this butcher work on you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I saw him twice. The first time he was very late. I had to wait about two hours to see him. He yelled at his assistant in the room I was in, hearing everything. Then he realized she was correct and he spent the rest of the time humbling himself, telling her how sorry he was. I thought he should have done all that OUT of my ears. Also, he had a new girl in the room and he yelled at her, too. She was supposed to be typing things down. When he left, I told her I wouldn't put up with that. I came back for the next appointment and he thought I had been in physical therapy all the time in between appts and he never even told me to go to PT. He always acted like he was in a big rush and really didn't have time for me. I cancelled my next appointment. His receptionist never looked at me and had her head resting on her arm like she had been up all night. I won't go back. Now he is covering for Dr. Bryant so he is really busy. Not my kind of doc.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Best Doctor I have met thus far. He and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Love him very pleasant and good. Have had numerous things done to my feet and he is very up to date on procedures.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great knowledge. Very caring would recommend him as best Dr in his field. Had great results. Just have to follow his recommendations which f not always easy to do. He can heal. Just follow instructions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I'm a doctor and I can tell you he knows what he is doing. His bedside manner is probably what is bringing down his ratings.... but if you want to get your foot healed, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Don't go to this doctor! He did not even try conservative treatment, went straight to surgery. He put an artificial joint in my big toe and did not even try a cortisone shot. He cut my toe off too short, it has never been right. Now I am going to have to have a second surgery to remove the artificial joint and fuse the toe! DO NOT GO TO DR FALLIS, SAVE YOURSELF FROM FROM THIS BUTCHER!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Bryan Fallis's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal