Ratings for Dr. Bryan Fallis

my foot has never been the same.. constant numbness. toes do not move, still in pain, cannot get shoes to fit.. get a second opinion before letting this butcher work on you.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I saw him twice. The first time he was very late. I had to wait about two hours to see him. He yelled at his assistant in the room I was in, hearing everything. Then he realized she was correct and he spent the rest of the time humbling himself, telling her how sorry he was. I thought he should have done all that OUT of my ears. Also, he had a new girl in the room and he yelled at her, too. She was supposed to be typing things down. When he left, I told her I wouldn't put up with that. I came back for the next appointment and he thought I had been in physical therapy all the time in between appts and he never even told me to go to PT. He always acted like he was in a big rush and really didn't have time for me. I cancelled my next appointment. His receptionist never looked at me and had her head resting on her arm like she had been up all night. I won't go back. Now he is covering for Dr. Bryant so he is really busy. Not my kind of doc.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Best Doctor I have met thus far. He and his staff are wonderful!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Love him very pleasant and good. Have had numerous things done to my feet and he is very up to date on procedures.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

Great knowledge. Very caring would recommend him as best Dr in his field. Had great results. Just have to follow his recommendations which f not always easy to do. He can heal. Just follow instructions.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I'm a doctor and I can tell you he knows what he is doing. His bedside manner is probably what is bringing down his ratings.... but if you want to get your foot healed, I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Don't go to this doctor! He did not even try conservative treatment, went straight to surgery. He put an artificial joint in my big toe and did not even try a cortisone shot. He cut my toe off too short, it has never been right. Now I am going to have to have a second surgery to remove the artificial joint and fuse the toe! DO NOT GO TO DR FALLIS, SAVE YOURSELF FROM FROM THIS BUTCHER!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

I had dr fallis do some surgery on my foot. he went through some conservative therapy first, but even when i was pushing for conservative therapy later ... he insisted on surgery. well i had the surgery, and things did not go very well. i have had two revisions, and now he won't see me and i always see his younger partner. i will be finding a new dr.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

He wanted to do unnecessary surgery on me. Please get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I have had a great experience with Dr. Fallis. Unlike other reviewers, i feel Dr. Fallis was very conservative with his treatment, not wanting it to result in surgery. I was referred to him by a friend and have since referred another friend.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Bryan Fallis's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1999)