Ratings for Dr. Brian O'CONNOR

Dr. O'Connor was unfriendly and terribly rude and impolite to my elderly father. He was not forthcoming to the questions my husband and I asked about my father's treatment. He had a superior attitude toward us and seemed to resent even answering our inquiries. When he was finished examining my father, he told us to make another appointment at the front desk and didn't even say goodbye. He has no bedside manner and is cold and sarcastic. My father should have been admitted to the hospital immediately and not sent home..

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Cannot report on this doctor since my PCP supplied the script, but OCC staff were terrible. Nurses were unprofessional and poorly educated. One RN failed to wear gloves and repeatedly left bruises and deep fingernail cuts through her careless technique. Expect a snide "oh please" or similar wording in response to your valid concerns when dealing with staff at this place.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Oncology Care Consultants is a good practice, but Dr. O'Connor has the worst manners compared to any average person not to mention what one expects of their oncologist. No social skills, sarcastic and sometimes mean.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Brian O'CONNOR's Credentials

• Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim