Ratings for Dr. Joseph B. Farrior

This was the worst customer experience I've ever had. I hope and pray I never have to see this staff again. He is NOT an ENT doctor as advertised and they correct you that he only does ears!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr Farrior's Staff has always been personable, warm and caring people. My daughter had severe hearing problems since birth with some malformation of middle ear/ perforated ear drums by the time she was 6 years old. She underwent Split-Graft Tympanoplasty and Ear Canal Plasty on both ears (one year apart) through Dr. Farrior when she was 8 and 9 years old. She did have to wear hearing aids for a time as Dr. Farrior explained it would take time for everything to completely heal and for her to regain her hearing. Within a year of each surgery, I can say my daughter regained 94-96% hearing in each ear and was able to discontinue the use of hearing aids. Dr. Farrior changed my daughter's quality of life. No better ear surgeon out there in my opinion. I would trust Dr. Farrior without hesitation to perform ear surgery on me or any member of my family.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

I recommend Dr. Farrior highly. I had first gone to another "specialist" and undergone a failed ear surgery with a long recovery time. I then found out about Dr. Farrior 2 hours away, went through one surgery on each ear and now have my hearing restored in both ears and no longer have to wear hearing aids. What a blessing. Thank you, God, and Thank you, Dr. Farrior and staff.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Joseph B. Farrior's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)