Ratings for Dr. Ronald A. Barker

Dr. Barker is a very kind and caring man. He is very patient and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Dr. Barker is the best eye doctor I've ever had. I can finally see with both eyes! The office staff is another story. They messed up my contact order more than once and no apologies. Another time the girl couldn't get my glasses adjusted correctly and finally gave up. I would be delighted to see better help the next time I visit there.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

This office is horrible! they have no concern for their patients and only care about $ period! The office manager and staff is unbelievably rude and I willnever set foot in that office again! I have been a patient for 20+ years and was treated this badly! Wow!!! don't do it!!! go somewhere else at any expense!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Absoloutely supernb personalized service. The Doctor gave me the most through concerned exam in my 61 years

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I have never felt more comfortable with the staff and Dr. Barker. He never makes me feel rushed and always has time for questions. I'd recommend him completely!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2011

Dr. Barker is a great doctor. I've been going to him for 30+ years and have never had an issue. Great personality, great office staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Ronald A. Barker's Credentials

• Indiana University - School Of Optometry (Grad. 1977)

Healthnet