Ratings for Dr. Gregory C. Rinehart

I was referred to Dr. Rinehart by my dermatologist for removal of a suspicious brown spot on my arm. Dr. Rinehart explained the surgery to me and removed the spot on my arm. He called me several days later to tell me that the spot was a bad form of malignancy and asked me to come to his office so that he could explain things more fully. My wife and I went to his office and he did an excellent job in explaining malignant melanoma to us and what further action I should take. He is a caring,professional person and I highly recommend him and his staff

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

This man is horrible. I spent a long time waiting, then he proceeded to lecture me. I was referred to him by another doctor who sent the information for the recommended procedure. He refused to perform the procedure on all areas recommended by my doctor. I wasn't there for advice, I was there for mole removal. Do not go to this man. He may be good at his job, but he needs to keep his mouth shut! His nurse actually used a rude tone with me when I said I did not have time to go in for a 15 minute appointment for him to read a lab report to me. It's not just 15 minutes, it's driving there, waiting forever, being lectured (again) and driving home. He was able to read it to me in 30 seconds on the phone and even then he did not explain it properly.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

A skilled doctor, but very negative. The last straw for me was his out-of-hand dismissal of excellent results of a test he had ordered, a test that cost me over $600 out of pocket. That, I do not need. I found a replacement.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Great. Thorough explanation. Very plesant. Staff is great

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Gregory C. Rinehart's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal