Ratings for Dr. Daniel L. WEINBERG

Dr. Weinberg is the best optometrist I have ever been to, and I have been wearing glasses for 55 years so I've seen quite a few of them. He is the thorough, caring, helpful and understanding and his staff is absolutely wonderful !

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr. Weinberg was able to diagnose and treat my vision problem. I had been to other Opthalmogist and found Dr. Weinberg who corrected my vision. He did cost a bit more, but I knew that this was a special situation. Thanks, for helping.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

It was recommended that my son see this provider. He was rude and unprofessional. He did absolutely nothing and still expected to be paid a ridiculous sum of money for the visit. Save your time and money and visit an MD who deals with children and their vision. This "special" OD was less useful than the eye kiosk at Walmart.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Weinberg is the only optometrist to prescribe glasses for me that are actually correct. He's one the few optometrists to understand my visual condition, accurately assess my visual needs, and NOT tell me muscle surgery was my only option. I'm so glad I found a developmental optometrist! The non-surgical vision therapy program changed my life. I didn't think there was treatment to improve my visual functioning, but now I know what it's like not to have headaches every day and my reading comprehension improved drastically, among many other benefits. I didn't realize what it was like not to struggle, and I didn't fully undrerstand or want to accept how much I was struggling to do everyday things until I found Dr. Weinberg and his vision therapy staff.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Weinburg was disrespectful in his manner, inconsistent with the pricing claimed by two members of his staff, and rude in his comments. When I mentioned I was home educating my child, he immediately wanted to know if I was "credentialed". He questioned my husband's abilities to provide for our family when I expressed our finances were tight. I was thoroughly disappointed with his lack of professionalism and it was one of the most miserable hours I have spent in a doctor's office.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

This doctor made very disrespectful jokes about my homestate, my husband, and my intelligence. I felt that although he is knowledgable, he had no tact or ethic about him in his "chairside" manner. He was so disrespectful that I certainly will not be visiting his office again.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Daniel L. WEINBERG's Credentials

• Southern College Of Optometry (Grad. 1984)

Avmed