Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Adams

Dr. Adams is exceptional!! He is always on time, considerate, professional and caring. he consistently listens, thoughtfully answers questions and provides quality care. In addition, his staff is wonderful! I continue to have a positive experience each and every time I see Dr. Adams and his staff. I highly recommend him if you are experiencing difficulty with fertility. he genuinely cares about his patients and treats everyone with respect.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009

Dr. Adams delivered all 3 of my children c-section.The 1st one was breech and he let me choose how to deliver the next 2. I have seen him for 28 years now and he still has a good sense of humor and lets me know if he is concerned with my health. Im glad I chose him. The front staff changes every so often, some friendly, some not. But the nurses are wonderful,and his partners(Lee,Ramseur) are very knowledgable and friendly.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

I'm in my 60s. He is a respectful physician that provides time for discussion and considers issues with you. He seems knowledgeable about current research and how it might apply to me personally.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2006

When I had my baby and my doctor wasn't available and he was on call hee told me he had to do what made him comfortable. My wishes where not a concern for him. This put a cloud over a very happy day. I would have done anything he asked if there was a problem with this birthing, but since it was uneventful my wishes should have been taken into account. It made me feel small. I was in a situation where I was stuck with what I got and what I got was him. He could have handled it a lot better. I know he isn't doing OB anymore and that is a good think in my opinion. I assume he knows what he is doing since he has been around for a long time. I personnally would not go back to him nor would I recommend anyone to go to him.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Robert M. Adams's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1966)

MSP/BC Med