Ratings for Dr. Cheslovas Rothschild

This man is BEYOND EVIL!! DO NOT GO TO HIM. DO SPEND 1 SECOND THINKING ABOUT SEEING HIM. He is HORRIBLE AND CAN NOT EVEN DO A SIMPLE SPINAL DECOMPRESSION SURGERY! STAY AWAY!! PLEASE!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

I can honestly say he does lack in the bedside manners and communication area. Does not ask you about ANYTHING until you're on your way out, even then it's few words you can understand. My major hangup didn't have to do with any surgeries but overall appearance, smelled like a cigarette butt, didn't look to good in the hygiene department and the main thing was he DIDN'T WEAR ANY SOCKS!!!!!!!!!! Everybody knows you wear SOCKS!!! Other than that my 2 carpal tunnel surgeries have not quite healed all the way yet,(i had them done in the beginning of May2016 and the end of June2016) will update as I heal.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Extremely good physician and surgeon; kind, professional and caring

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

excellent doctor excellent neurosurgeon .. best bedside manner - kind and caring

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

This man saved my life, literally. I had severe pain in my lower extremities from a disc problem. I had a surgery 10 years earlier for the same issue. The pain returned. I went to 4 different neurosurgeons in the VA system, 1 civilian NS, many dozens of pain clinics, PT, spinal taps, injections up the spine, pain meds, and nothing was helping. At one point, I just gave up and life didn't matter anymore. Finally the VA authorized me to see a civilian NS. One US civilian NS told me nothing could be done. Then, on a referral from a friend in the industry, he said he knew a foreign trained surgeon, Dr. Cheslovas Rothschild (aka, Ceslovas Valcys from Lithuania)and they sometimes have techniques that US surgeons do not. Well, within two weeks, Dr. Rothschild saved my life. He did what 5 other NS said could NOT be done. I think some of his bad reviews is because he is a native Russian language speaker. However, this man saved my life, LITERALLY !!! Cheers doc, 5 years later !!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

One of the best doctors ever....fantastic bedside manner,very knowledgeable,very direct and extremely helpful

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Rude and condescending. Zero people skills. Smells like cigarettes. Would avoid like plague, unless you want to be crippled for life.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2012

I would never go back. I would never recommend. I felt like I was on trial for even being there (I was referred). He didn't listen or inquire as to any of my symptoms. And most of all, he lacks people skills.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

The best, perfect surgeon and excellent clinician!!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2011

excellent, frank, perfect surgeon, ver knowledgable,

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010