Ratings for Dr. Kent C. Schaefer

Dr. Schaefer discovered a nodule on my tongue during a routine examination for a minor lip lesion. I had no prior knowledge of its existence. This nodule was a squamous cell carcinoma which he skillfully resected after ruling out metastases with a PET scan. As a physician I give him the highest praise and rating for his skill, expertise and thoroughness! His office is also warm and caring.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have no idea what the other person's comment is all about. I have known Dr. Schaefer for many years and he would never say anything to upset a patient. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and always so pleasant. He is calm-mannered and always makes me feel comfortable when I go to see him. I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking ENT care!! Best doctor!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I asked the receptionist if I could see one of the other Doctors in the practice for a second opinion, she said it was alright. When I explained what my symptoms are Dr. Schaefer response was, "What do you expect ME to do about it?" This was after I thoroughly questioned the receptionist as to the Doctors preferences about second opinions within the pool of Physicians there. I was not pitching one against the other, and offended that I was treated like this. A waste of my insurance money for certain.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Dr. Kent C. Schaefer's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1990)