Ratings for Dr. Stephen D. Phillips

Phillips Eye Care is by far the best office in town. The staff is superb. Dr Phillips truly cares about his patients. I had a problem on a Thursday (they are closed on Friday) and Dr Phillips gave me his home number to call if I had any problems.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Just finished my "routine" yearly eye exam. Dr Phillips was giving me a summary of my exam when he noticed a freckle on my arm and asked to look closer at it. Told me it looked very suspicious and scheduled me an appointment with a dermatologist. It was a melanoma. My eye exam saved my life. Thanks Dr P.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Excellent! Thorough exam, detailed explanations of results. Obviously interested in the patients' well being and ensuring their receipt of the best care. No I do not work for or am affiliated with his office other than being an extremely satisfied patient. BTW: Staff is great. Dr. Phillips has an in depth knowledge of medicine, medical conditions, exams, and appropriate diagnosis. Will be returning for any eye care needed.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Best eye doctor in town. When I was there, one of the patients I spoke to had driven all the way from Yuma to see Dr. Phillips. Staff is super friendly.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Had appt. at 4:30pm. Waited over 40 min. and no one kept us updated as to why the delay. Ended up rescheduling for another day. Staff needs to learn to keep patients updated on delays, etc.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Saved my husband and 92 year old mother's eyesight.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

Dr. Stephen D. Phillips's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Sierra Vista, AZ