Ratings for Dr. David A. Drotzmann

Great office, great staff, time in a doctors office is never on time!! It was worth it though. I will be back

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with this doctor. His staff is very nice and accommodating. I had to wait a little bit to get in, but certainly worth the wait! Will share with all that you will enjoy this office, the quality, and the professionalism.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Drotzmann for over 10 years, and I have never had any problem getting an appointment. He has been helpful in answering questions outside of my normal appointments, and I have been pleased with the service from him and his staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2011

I made my appointment a month in advance and he canceled a day before the appointment. He also canceled the secnod appointment, made several weeks in advance. He got my prescription wrong, missing my astigmatism--I discovered this after I spent several hundred dollars on new glasses. They overcharged me for my contacts. They refunded me for the contacts, but I never received the manufacturer rebate they said I was eligible for.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Dr. David A. Drotzmann's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Hermiston, OR