Ratings for Dr. James H. Whitmyer

Very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Prompt with test results.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

The doctor always gets me in on time and very helpful. I never get rushed out or have to wait..

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

It was time for my allergy medication to be refilled and since my old doctor had retired earlier in the year, I didn't feel like looking for a new doctor, so I decided to pick one of his associates that worked out of the same office as his. My thought was since all of my medical records were there he could easily look them up to find out what medications I was on and everything my previous doctor was doing for me. I was wrong not only did he not bother looking at my records but he didn't listen to a word I said. Not only that he tried to push a psychological medication on me. I'm sorry but if I want or need a psych drug I'll go to a psychiatrist not a g.p. doctor. As much as I love the staff and have found them to be helpful over the years its time for me to find a new doctor that listens to their patient and does push unwanted drugs on them.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Dr. James H. Whitmyer's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Roseville, MI