Ratings for Dr. Jocelyn Celestin

I would not trust him with my health or anyone else's ever. He barely listened to me. Would not look at tests or report from other drs. Caused Actual Physical Damage (I had to take photos it was that bad). Invited a handful of students into exam room with barely a word. Proceeds to address them & not me. At the end of the appointment he simply walked out. I had to go ask a nurse if the appointment was over. No testing ordered. No advice or diagnosis. Beyond appalling- left basically in tears from pain & anger. The only positive thing about my visit was the short wait and the secretary's observation & concern at my distress when leaving. Consented to meet briefly with office manager & provide her with photos of damage.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Excellent immunologist with experience in a rare diseases

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Nurse at my dermatologist suggested DR Celestin and in my first visit he already took the time to speak to me in depth about my issue. Very informative and helpful...staff were a bit tech challeneged so I was happy I had arrived early.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr. Celestin has given me EXCELLENT care for about 10 years now for a rare genetic disease. He had been a WONDERFUL doctor, who has great knowledge of my disease, it's affects and how to best help me. If I call and leave a message for a nurse to call me back, 9 out of 10 times the Doctor calls me back himself. He cares, he listens and he's helped!!!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Jocelyn Celestin's Credentials

• Univ De Montemorelos, Esc De Med, Montemorelos, Nuevo Leon, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

• BCBS Massachusetts