Ratings for Dr. Dyan Bhatia

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013

I'm her biggest fan,Dr. Bhatia has been my PCP for 12 years, there's so many great things that I can say about her style but I would need at least 10 pages. She's one of a kind.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Very good staff, punctual enough, quite helpful and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Dr. Bhatia is the best physician I've ever had.she's so knowlegable about hormone repalcement therapies. I feel like my old self again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

I have been going to dr.dieda for ten years now she is the most caring Dr. i ever gone to she like a friend she spends lots of time with you and wont rush you out I recently lost my son and she was so helpful to me about griving and gave me a big hug. she is the best.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I have been seen by Dr. Deida-Bhatia for over 8 years. I have 3 chronic illnesses & she has been on top of all of them. She is very compassionate, friendly, & knowledgeable! She is up to date on most everything & willing to listen to you too! She does not rush you either.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2008

Nice lady. Smart as a whip. busy. Great doctor, office staff needs improvement.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

I speak from extensive experience. She has been my PCP for over 3 years. She is compassionate, has good follow up and actually has given me a hug several times when I needed it.I have had many orthopedic issues and she has been there with me every step of the way. She has given me countless referrals out of her network because it was what was best for ME and not her practice. I could not have gotten to the best doctors in Boston to repair my hip hysplasia if were not for her.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2008

I happen to come across Dr. Dieda's name on a google search which brought me to this site. I know Dyan from medical school. Dyan was one of the top students in our medical class. She is extremely compassionate. If I was looking for a doctor, I would turn to her.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2006

Dyan is very compassionate,knowledgable and has a great office staff. I am comfortable and confident when discussing various concerns with her.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2006

Dr. Dyan Bhatia's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1997)

MSP/BC Med