Dr. Tamekia Wakefield

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tamekia Wakefield

Dr. Wakefield looked at me for less than 5 minutes and I received a 500 dollar bill in the mail. Her office ENT in bay terrace is a rip off just looking to make money.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2018

Dr tamekia Wakefield is an excellent and caring ent physician.she truly cares about her pts.her staff both of whom I met and share name of Karen are caring and professional.i highly recommend Dr Wakefield and feel pts will truly benefit from her services

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

Who looks forward to going to the doctor? Not me. Well this time I Needed to go. I was using a q tip like usual to clean my ear and the bad boy came out empty. The cotton and the wax were still in my ear. My hope was that it would just come out eventually on its own...2 weeks later and lots of ear pain helped me to realize that wasn't happening. I made an appointment with Dr. Tamekia Wakefield. The Astoria Location is perfect, right off the N train. I brought a book ready to sit and wait. No need for that as I was called back within minutes. Dr. Wakefield was kind, professional and efficient. I was out of there in 10 minutes with a cotton free, wax free, non hurting ear. If only every doctors visit could be that pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Wakefield was just so courteous to my mother. She listened to her problem and then explained to my mother what she would do to remove the wax from the ear. She was gentle and put my mom, who is 87, at ease. My mother felt so much better when she left the office. I was so impressed with her, I made the six month follow up appointment before I left. Dr. Wakefield is knowledgeable and kind. The office staff was also courteous and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

My daughter just had her nose caurterized because she constantly has nosebleeds and i brought her over to Dr. Wakefield and so far so good, she is not only Beauftiful but she is sooooo Caring , Gentle and makes you feel very comfortable. my daughter wants to visit her just because LOL...

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

I have a child who has severe allergies. I came to Dr. Wakefield because my son had difficulty swallowing and consequently was regurgitating meals. Dr. Wakefield explained the correlation between his allergies, enlarged tonsils and adnoids, and the frequent ear infections and colds that he had. For the first time everything made sense. I went to several doctors and other professionals before coming to Dr. Wakefield. None of them could tell me why my son was so sick. After she explained the cause she talked about treatment options. I liked the fact that she tried to treat him by non invasive means first. Eventually he had to have surgery. Since then my son has made a complete turn around. Not only is he eating but he's even gotten a little chubby. He's willing to try new foods where he would just look at food before and refuse. His speech has also improved. But best of all he is not getting sick. One of the kids in his class had a contagious illness and he was the only 1 not to get it

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Dr. Tamekia Wakefield's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Harvard-Pilgrim