Ratings for Dr. Cathy L. Saunders

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

We sat and waited over an hour. My mother was really miserable and needed help. Doctor Saunders hardly spent a minute with her. Did very little to give her a complete exam and complained it interfered with her lunch when we were finally seen. Since we had been there so long, I approached the desk and asked if she was running behind. To top it off she COMPLETELY misdiagnosed the situation which was quite a serious diagnosis. I took my mother to my obgyn and she said my mother had nothing even remotely resembling Saunder's diagnosis. We suffered through misery and fear until we could get a second opinion. I would NEVER recommend this Dr to anyone. Pitiful.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Was okay right up until when she was rough with the speculum. Seemed not to believe patient self-reporting, and once told of a reaction with medication, was entirely uninterested in discussing any further treatment methods. I don't know if she's this way with anyone else but I sure won't be going back.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014

She is the best doctor I've ever had. I have followed her from when she was in Greentree out to Beaver, PA. I would follow her anywhere because she is that good. Yes, she is behind right now but she is worth the wait!! She helped me through a really difficult time and when things looked really bad, everything turned out fine. Excellent surgeon and excellent bedside manor!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Extremely unhelpful doctor. Talked on the phone my entire first appointment (after I waited 90 minutes to be seen). Then at my next appointment which I waited over 2 hours for, she was unable to find my baby's heart beat with the fetal Doppler. Instead of taking me into the next room to use the sonagram to look for it, she sent me the next day to have a sonagram done. Worst 24 hours of my life, only to find out that there was nothing wrong with my baby. Not worth the anxiety related to this doctor. Avoid.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2012

Dr. Cathy L. Saunders's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I waited for over an hour. When i complained, the staff was nasty. I got up and left. I will never be back!"

April 22, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "We sat and waited over an hour. My mother was really miserable and needed help. Doctor Saunders hardly spent a minute with her. Did very little to give her a..."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Was okay right up until when she was rough with the speculum. Seemed not to believe patient self-reporting, and once told of a reaction with medication, was en..."

September 19, 2014
  • First Name changed from "CATHY" to "CATHY L."

October 20, 2013