Ratings for Dr. Iraj Golzari

The doctor is very, very patient and kind to everyone. He treats his staff well, so they tend to be nicer than some other offices.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

Very knowledgeable and compassionate. Diagnoses and treats you illnesses effectively<

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Golzari takes due dilligence and care with each patient. He not only cares, but he is very knowledgable and experienced.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Waits are sometimes long, but when I've called the day before, they have had me come in early and work me in as soon as possible. Dr Golzari is truly concerned with your welfare, and takes as much time with you as needed. He is surprisingly thorough in his assessment of your history, and asks questions most other doctors would not take the time to explore. I also believe he orders only the tests you need, and tries to keep costs down. Can you tell, I like him very much?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

I took my 2.5 yrs old son to Dr. Golzari, was able to get in that same day I called. Wait time was long but it was worth the wait. When we got to the room the nurse saw how miserable my baby is and told us she will try to have the doctor see us next. Doctor takes time and listens to you, great with the baby, you can tell he cares. He even explained dosage of medicine and looked it up online to be sure. Are you kidding me? Doesn't get better than this.....Operating hours are convenient for working parents and inexpensive for someone that has no insurance. When leaving they told me my next visit will be less if within the next 3 years!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

very good doctor and he is not afraid to listen and take time wwith you. Like others have said the wait time is awful sometime depending on the time of day but he is worth the wait

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. Golzari has been treating my family for the past 17 years with good results,yes its a walk in clinic and there is a wait,staff could be more friendly,but they have a lot to do.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

very good doctor but sometimes the wait time is horrible

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

DR GOLZARI HAS BEEN AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR TO ME FOR 18 YEARS HERE IN VENICE, FL. HE OPERATES A WALK IN CLINIC AND DEALS WITH SO MANY PEOPLE. DONT KNOW HOW HE DOES IT. I LIKE HIM VERY MUCH.HE LISTENS TO YOU.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2007

Dr. Iraj Golzari's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1975)

Workers Comp