Ratings for Dr. Ron E. Music

In previous years I have received rush rush care by other Drs. Dr. Music isn't like that, he treats you like a patient and not a $ amount. He will address any and all questions before you leave. It's rare to find a Dr. that cares about your care as much as he does! He is by far the best Dr. I have ever had.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

I have been with Dr. Music for several years. He is friendly and not rushed, but is not well informed and frequently uses referrals for very basic care. This is an opinion over several years of frustration in having to make multiple appointments for simple procedures (i.e. blood/lab work, etc.) In two of the multiple referrals, both doctors said "I don't know why he sent you here..." Nice guy - yes. knowledgeable doctor - no.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

GREAT DOCTOR AND GREAT STAFF!THEY ARE ALWAYS SO HELPFUL AND ALWAYS GO ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR THEIR PATIENTS!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2011

Very caring staff and Doctor! Quality care and questions answered. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

We just met with him for the first time. We have moved from a different state and my children needed a new pediatrician.... I think he is phenomenal! He is also the dr. for both m sister's daughters, and my brother's daughter.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010

Our family doctor is Dr. Ronald Music; we respect him with the utmost. He is very through and has an awesome bedside manner. He is in tune with his patience needs! Thank You Dr. Music for coming back in this area! We travel from HillsdaleMI just to have him as our doctor. We give him a ^5(thumbs up) in every aspect of Dr/Patient ratings.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009

Dr. Music is amazing! He is the best family doctor ever. Just as everyone else has commented, he really takes his time and answers your questions. Also, he is very down to earth and friendly. I highly recommend him!!!!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Surprisingly, the wait in the waiting room is shorter then most places. Doctor Music does not hurry you through, rather takes time to answer all and any of your questions. He has a way of making one feel comfortable in the most uncomfortable of situations. I find that he is very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable. Once, when I was there for a rash - to make sure of what he was seeing, he bought in one of his huge medical books to compare, and to show me. That made me feel really confident with my fear of what it could have been. I feel that I am very fortunate and in good hands with my health problems in that I have Dr. Music for my doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2009

The best doctor my husband and I have come across. He is very knowledgeable and takes time to answer any/all questions. He has a way of making you feel like you are top priority of the day. And by the way, you can find his office in Wauseon now. He's back!!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

This doctor replaced the head physician in my small home town and I could not be happier. On my very first visit he ordered tests that had been put off by my previous physician and finally was able to help me solve the mystery behind the cronic pain that had been with me for over a year. I highly recommened Dr. Music! Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2006

Dr. Ron E. Music's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2001)

Benesys