Ratings for Dr. Kathleen D. Graziano

My son was born with esophageal atresia,TE fistula and anal atresia. He was 3 lbs 10oz, 16 ½ in. long and 6 wks early. Dr. Graziano has operated on him 3 times and preformed 5+ dilations on his esophagus. The 1st operation was when he was only 24 hrs old and the 2nd he was 72 hrs old. For his second surgery I was sitting outside of the NICU with my husband waiting for her to come and let us know how everything went. We saw her turn the corner and start walking down the hallway and instead of making us suffer what seemed like a million steps she threw up her hand and gave us big thumbs up. She knew we were very delicate and she wanted us to know everything was okay. She has always been optimistic and incredibly encouraging. She was like an angel who got us through the most difficult time in our lives. I’m sure she wouldn’t take any credit for it but she deserves it all! I cannot thank Dr. Graziano enough, she is truly one of the most compassionate and caring doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Dr. Kathleen D. Graziano's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1996)