Ratings for Dr. Leonard S. Sole

Cannot be bothered to spend even minimal time on an EMG! Poor Rosie...she did her best, but "the sole" couldn't have cared less!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Save your time and money and go elsewhere! He is a waste of your time. All he wanted to do was talk about my sleeping habits and I was referred to him, from my family physician, about a possible MS diagnosis. Most dr.'s would order a MRI and/or spinal tap-Not him, he ordered NOTHING, not even a blood test. He laughed when I couldn't see how many fingers he was holding up and when I asked him what was wrong with me his reply was simply "I don't know, this happens sometimes" and then I asked him what are we going to do? He shrugged his shoulders, sat quietly, wrote some stuff down, and when he finally looked up, he told me to come back in 3 weeks. Needless to say, I seen another neurologist and was immediately put in the hospital for treatment of MS.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Sole was technically knowledgeable, but in my opinion was unable to listen to me. I gave him a list of symptoms I was experiencing and he said I was hypervigilant and suggested a psychologist and anti-depressants. He was in my opinion combative and condescending, ordering expensive tests I chose not to have, as a simple brain scan would tell us how to move forward before such tests would be needed. My general practitioner recommended this Dr. to help rule out conditions that may be causing a variety of systemic issues that continue to confound my rheumatologist and other concerned specialists. He did not recommend a followup to discuss the brain scan results. In my opinion, I would not recommend this Dr.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2012

Dr. Leonard S. Sole's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Harvard-Pilgrim