Ratings for Dr. Benjamin D. Eskra

I received a breast reduction and I am unhappy with results. He could not tell me what size he would be able to reduce me to but said it would fit my body. Even after the surgery he could not tell me what size he reduced me to. The first time he was unable to tell me should of been my red flag. However I went on with it anyway. To make a long story short I am WAAY too small maybe an A/B from a DDD. He kept on saying they would fill in/shape as months went on, they did not. Although my back feels better I am not happy with my size as it does not go with my body. I'm considering getting an implants for 1 size bigger. It's a shame I'm paying for more breast when I already had breast. of state. I investigated but apparetntly not enough. Also giving him the benefit of the doubt I had another procedure done which was my last (with him). Again the results is not what I expected and suffered another issue on top of it due to what I think was lack of experience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Had a necklift in 3/11 that left me with wrinkled, puckered, skin. The skin looks so unnatural that I feel like a freak and am extremely self concious. He did a revision "tuck" that made no difference, except to add some ugly scars behind my ears. I am having a revision done by another surgeon at 9 mo post op (who btw could not believe I had this original surgery done by a certified surgeon). He told me that this surgeon had no concept of facial structure. Although Dr Eskra is very personable and I have no complaints re his manner, I am sorry I had the surgery done and would not recommend him for this particular procedure.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012

Dr. Benjamin D. Eskra's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Goldsboro, NC