Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Millstein

Dr. Milltein's office is at the top of their game. Any busy, successful physician is difficult with which to get an appointment. When my first appointment was booked 10 days out, I asked the receptionist, Zandra, to call me if they had any cancellations, and frankly I did not expect a call back. But the next day Zandra called saying, we've had a cancellation, can you be here in 90 minutes? You betcha'! I've have two appointments and never had to wait more than 10 minutes. Dr. Millstein said he needed to get approval from Anthem Blue Cross on Tuesday, but if approved, he could do the procedure on Wednesday, which is exactly what happened. In addition to Zandra, Beth, Antionette and Susana, Teri leads the medical assistant team. She got the approval, set up the injection tray and kept me informed at every turn of events. Teri stood out for her communication skills, obvious command of the medical procedures and showed real sincerity--are you feeling OK after the injection? Caring and competence inspires patient confidence.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I am very thankful for the treatment I received Dr. Millstein. I had a torn ACL and he helped me recover. I am doing much better now.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Helpful office staff and great surgeon! He went in depth whenever I had a question and his office followed up with me after my appointment.

Submitted August 18, 2015

I came in with a possible meniscal tear as diagnosed by a previous physician. I wanted a second opinion. After almost an hour wait, he looks at the MRI for thirty seconds and stated that I don't have a tear, end of story. He didn't perform a clinical exam so I had to ask him to actually manipulate my knee. He bent my knee once and said no tear. I asked him questions on why my knee feels loose. He said he didn't know. He was disinterested, dismissive of my questions and clearly had other places he wanted to be. If he actually performed an exam and listened to the patient, he'd have discovered that I actually had a partially torn acl and pcl as diagnosed by another doctor who actually listened, performed a clinical exam and spent more than five minutes with me. I still can't understand my experience with this doctor.

Submitted July 8, 2014

Great surgeon and he didn't even recommend surgery. Answered my questions and showed me what was going on in my knee on his ipad! Awesome!

Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Eric S. Millstein's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)