You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Eric S. Millstein

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Submitted August 18, 2015

I came in with a possible meniscal tear as diagnosed by a previous physician. I wanted a second opinion. After almost an hour wait, he looks at the MRI for thirty seconds and stated that I don't have a tear, end of story. He didn't perform a clinical exam so I had to ask him to actually manipulate my knee. He bent my knee once and said no tear. I asked him questions on why my knee feels loose. He said he didn't know. He was disinterested, dismissive of my questions and clearly had other places he wanted to be. If he actually performed an exam and listened to the patient, he'd have discovered that I actually had a partially torn acl and pcl as diagnosed by another doctor who actually listened, performed a clinical exam and spent more than five minutes with me. I still can't understand my experience with this doctor.

Submitted July 8, 2014

Great surgeon and he didn't even recommend surgery. Answered my questions and showed me what was going on in my knee on his ipad! Awesome!

Submitted July 19, 2012

Dr. Eric S. Millstein's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very thankful for the treatment I received Dr. Millstein. I had a torn ACL and he helped me recover. I am doing much better now. "

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Helpful office staff and great surgeon! He went in depth whenever I had a question and his office followed up with me after my appointment. "

August 18, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2280173'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014