Ratings for Dr. Dora T. Saforo

I am not sure why anyone would choose this woman as a primary care provider. She is rude, condescending, and does not seem to care about her patients. Concerns are dismissed and she makes you feel like you are wasting her time. She really should choose another profession-preferably one that does not involve people.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I'm warning anyone that's even considering seeing thus doctor - DON'T DO IT! She is extremely rude, doesn't even examine you or ask pertinent questions and most of all, she talks to you like you are stupid. She shouldn't be working with people at all!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

I have been a ptient with this provider and at this clinic for about 10 yeears. They have great access to care with a friendly and supportive staff. Dr Saforo is very professional, respectful and treats me and my family with concern. She has nitegrity and we trust her. I have referred friends to her and they highly respect her.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

The Worst Doctoe Ever, Very rude and ignorant. How is she a doctor? This is terrible.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

She is just a ignorant woman. she is rude and shouldn't be a doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

She is arrogant and condescending. She INSISTED I sit on the table to be examined, although it caused me a great amount of pain ( I had just broken my tailbone). Needless to say I haven't been back. Ask for a different doc or go out in town !!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011